~•Horror (F)•~

(karlnapity)  (Ghosting- Mother Mother)

Karl's POV: 

Quackity was out. It was raining. Actually pouring. You could hear subtle thunder strikes in the distance. It was a nice day. Well, not for the kids that liked to play outside. It was a nice day for me. Where I could just sit down and relax, read a book or two, make cookies, and take a nice bubble bath. Or watch a marathon of horror movies. I don't know, it wasn't my idea. It was Sapnap's. I was confused why he had recommended it in the first place. He despised them.

They always made him jump and scream. I mean it was funny. I was worse. Sometimes I couldn't even watch. Quackity was the only one that could actually watch one without screaming every ten seconds.

I closed my eyes tightly as the woman screams echoed throughout our house. Sapnap let out a laugh-scream. We were on our fourth one. Popcorn and cookies n' milk laid out in front of us. The cookies weren't baked. They were from the store.

 The woman was hiding in a closet, breathing heavily. Me and Sapnap held our breath. Suddenly we heard the front door quietly (and creepily) creek open. What the muffin? 

Our eyes both darted to where our front door is. There was a small hall you'd have to walk through to get to the living room from the front door. I looked at Sapnap worried. Were we about to die just like the woman in the movie? We heard loud, heavy footsteps and low huffing coming straight towards us.

A crack of thunder. A scream.

The scream caused us to scream. I jumped towards Sapnap, hugging him. Then sudden laughter.

"What the hell guys? It's just me!" Q gasped. Quackity was drenched head to toe with rain water. He was carrying his sword. Quackity was the one laughing. We must've looked stupid.

The scream had come from the television. The woman who had screamed was now dead. Sliced up to bits. I winced at the gore filled scene. Sapnap giggled.

"We looked dumb, didn't we?" 

"Very." Quackity looked at the screen. "Why are you guys watching horror movies? I thought you hated them."

"I honestly don't know, it was Sapnap's idea." We looked at him.

 "What? I was bored. And I do stupid things when I'm bored." He shrugged. I sighed. He seriously put me through all of that just because he was bored?

"Anyway, I'm taking a bath. Enjoy your movie without crapping your pants this time."

After Quackity took his bath, we all cuddled on the couch, to watch a chick-flick this time. We were all in big hoodies while the gentle rain pattered softly adding to the peaceful background noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 456

A/N: this one was meant for a oneshot book lol, just cute throuple stuff