~•Devil's Tango (S)•~

(Succubus/Incubus AU) (Quackbur: Bottombur)

Request from MilesTheTransGender

. . .

Third Person POV:

There he was. Wilbur was sleeping in his bed. He was deep into a dreamless sleep. He was listening to the quiet hums and creeks of the night. Wilbur just wanted to soak into the silence...

Bam! A loud thump was heard from a corner of Wilbur's room. Wilbur froze. He tried not to breath. His skin and jaw tightened.
"Shit! This human isn't a woman! God, this is embarrassing..." The voice was soft. It was surely a man's voice. It was quite captivating to Wilbur. The strange voice was drawing him in. It was so enchanting, he seemed to have forgotten the voice had broken into his house.

Wilbur moved his face and opened his eyes. His brown eyes immediately darted to the corner of his dark bedroom. And there stood a man. Well, partly man. He was muscular. He had deep midnight purple wings, they looked like bat wings. He had long, black hair. His eyes shimmered in the darkness, like a cat's. The man scowled.

"And you're awake too? God, I was still planning on having my way with you."

"Having your way with me?" Wilbur croaked. He always thought he sounded like a frog when he woke up.

"Yeah. It's kinda my thing. I'm an incubus." The 'incubus' walked slowly around the sides of Wilbur's room. He stopped at Wilbur's desk. He was staring at a thick book on the table. He hummed. "Ah, 'A True Tale of Christian Mythology'. My species might be in here." The strange man rubbed his hand on the leather cover of the book.

Then, the man suddenly came closer to Wilbur's bed. Wilbur shuffled back.

"Who are you? Why are you... in my house?" Wilbur's voice quivered in some fear, not knowing what the odd, mysterious man would do to him. 

The man smiled. "I'm... Quackity." He got onto the bed. Wilbur gasped. "I'm in your house to bang you. Even though I'm supposed to be at a woman's house right now. The girl's house might be next door..." Quackity started talking to himself.

"What?"

Quackity gets on top of Wilbur, quickly overpowering him. 

"Let's have some... fun, pretty boy. I'll be out of your curly brown hair by morning." Quackity, the demon, played with Wilbur's hair, his head turned to the right slightly. Wilbur was blushing at this point. He wasn't planning on getting laid tonight. "It is much more fun to bang people while they're awake anyway. Dream sex is so weird."

Quackity leaned down and kissed Wilbur, which took him by surprised. The flirty devil grabbed the shocked man by his thick, long locks. The kiss was messy and loveless. It was all over the place. Wilbur felt Quackity's cold hand slip under his t-shirt. Quackity hastily pulled his shirt off. He pulled his lips away from Wilbur. He smirked. He started to kiss and bite at Wilbur's shockingly soft skin.

Wilbur groaned. Quackity's teeth felt weirdly nice against his skin. His teeth were sharp. Lust clouded Wilbur's head.

Wilbur felt cool air hit his once covered legs. Quackity threw Wilbur's sweatpants onto his bedroom floor. He slowly lifted Wilbur's legs over his shoulders. He rubbed his inner thighs.

"This is going to feel so good... but I will have to tell the others you were a woman." Quackity started to take off his toga. Yes, a toga. "It'd be embarrassing to admit I snuck into the wrong house. And to admit that you woke up before I got into your dreams..."

All Wilbur could do was be quiet. He was in shock. 
Suddenly, Wilbur gasped. Quackity apparently didn't like to waste time. The 'thing' inside Wilbur was cold and unnaturally large. Wilbur couldn't think straight. Everything in his body was paying attention to 'it'. The demon above him swore as he started moving.
Wilbur had never done this before. Quackity did this every Wednesday night. He needed to to survive. He feed off of lust. Sometimes he had to kill in order to live. But for some reason, he didn't want to kill this human. Well, not today at least.

Quackity eventually picked up his pace, staring at the confused and endearing man below him. Wilbur was moaning, huffing and panting, not even close to denying Quackity's advancements and gradual speed.

Wilbur groaned loudly as his stomach looped and tightened, quickly snapping. He finished his high. Quackity pulled out. He looked please with himself. Wilbur gave him a weird look.

"You're not gonna finish?"

"I'm a demon. I don't need to do that. I like to see the look on people's faces when they are finished being pleased. And I do need food. You were a great treat, mortal." Quackity gathered his toga together. "I'll be back."

Quackity raised his eyebrow at Wilbur, as if looking for any objections. All he got was a weak smile from Wilbur's end, which made Quackity giggle.

"My name is Wilbur, by the way. Wilbur Soot."

"Alright Soot. See you when I need a midnight snack. Be ready for me."

And just like that, the incubus disappeared from Wilbur's sight.

. . .

Words: 833

A/N: This was supposed to be done with karlnapity... but Quackbur fit better for some reason...