- City that Never Sleeps (A & S) -

Requested by: eepybunbun on ao3 (ik, a lot of ao3 oneshots moved here... The next request will be from here, dw!)
Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Bottom Sapnap and Top Dream
(Hero/Villain AU)

(CW: The hero (Dream) gets caught by the villain (Sapnap). The villain wants make the hero watch everything he has been protecting for years get destroyed... while all the hero wants is to destroy the villain.)
(TW: kidnapping, bondage?)

(Have fun lol)

Night fell on the city, lulling the busy streets to a seemingly never-ending slumber. Bright stars freckled the night sky like abstract art and Venus beamed its light onto the city. 

The bustling streets always roared to life at night.

Which was apparently perfect for his plan.

Dream sat in a rocking chair, tightly tied up in rope and gagged with tape.

He rolled his eyes, sighing into the tape. He wiggled, struggling in the chair. He bit down on his makeshift gag, focusing on cutting the rope with his sharpened gloves.

He huffed, searching the empty room he was in. He was trapped in darkness with only one dim blinking light hovering above him. It looked as if he was in a tiny storage room with only one exit, filled with boxes and random clutter. There was a small wooden table stuffed in a corner, loaded with carefully placed items that he couldn’t see.

He was alone… until he wasn't. The door knob shuffled, finally clicking open.

Dream looked into the eyes of a villain.

He had a long black mullet which connected to his stubble. He had fierce umber eyes and abnormally sharp teeth, which made him seem vampire-like; his pale skin didn't help him beat this allegation. He was dressed as if he was preparing for a special occasion; wearing a white button up shirt with black suit pants. I guess in a way, he was.

He was so close to winning.

So close to becoming the victor forever.

The villainous man smiled politely. "Hello Dream."

Dream practically growled, struggling in the rope.

"I wouldn't do that. This rope is made from a very special material that even you can't snap." He circled Dream like a predator getting ready to pounce on its prey. "Even with all that super strength, you pale in comparison to my ever flowing smarts…"

The fiery man stood beside Dream, ripping off the tape covering his mouth.