~• Love Spell (F & A)•~

^^(picture above is our god, Hecate!Wilbur, please worship him in the comments, he likes flattery.) (As a bonus, he may kill your worst enemy. He's a trickster god so no promises lol)^^

(Schlatt x Quackity x Wilbur) (Witch & Cult / Greek Mythology AU)
(Taken place in: the Elizabethan Era)
A/N: also i DID make it canon in this that Wilbur's character goes by he/they pronouns. So hush

Edit: I just realized I didn't tagged who i got the ship idea from. Anyways-
Idea: FreckledFanficFreak

Third Person POV:

It was night.
They were in a forest.
They sat in a semi-circle around a fire, the both of them. One held a black candle in his left hand, a knife in his right.
He had raven black hair that would've reached his shoulders if he didn't have it in a bun. He had tan skin that illuminated orange in the firefight. His eyes were hooded with dark eye bags underneath that seemed to get darker as the night went on. They were brown. He was freckled with moles all across his skin. He was fairly built but skinnier compared to his counterpart.

The other man that sat next to him held a book. The book sat on his lap, the book opened to page 666. He had brown hair that looked somewhat auburn in the lighting. He had a beard and a mustache that attached to his hair through mutton chops. He had dull hazel eyes that stared straight into the fire. The brunette man huffed.

"What time is it, Quackity?"

"...2:15 a.m. Five more minutes." The man called Quackity closed his eyes. "And you're sure this is the right thing to do, Schlatt? Should we really be summoning them?"

" Yes. Of course we need to do this. We've worshipped this deity for years. I want to meet the one we praise."

Quackity nodded as he glanced at his pocket watch. "It's time." He quickly took of his watch and looked in the fire. Schlatt smiled and looked down to his book.

"Give me the knife."
Quackity handed Schlatt the knife. Schlatt put it to his skin and lightly sliced his left wrist. His blood dribbled onto the knife. He put the knife over their contained fire and let his blood fall from the knife. He handed it back to Quackity.
"Your turn, pumpkin."

Quackity scoffed. He took the knife from Schlatt and quickly slit his left wrist. He dropped the blood above the fire.
"Now throw the knife in."
As soon as the knife it the ashes in the fire, it turned purple. There was no going back now.

Schlatt grabbed Quackity's hand as he looked at the book. They both began to stare into the violet fire.
"We now summon thee, the great Hecate. We ask you to grace us with your presence."

The wind and air surrounding them started to blow harder. It howled harshly, huffing in their ears.

Schlatt ripped out the page in the book, handing it to Quackity. Quackity held the paper above his candle and watched as it shriveled up into ashes. He sprinkled the ashes into the fire. The fire grew angrier and larger, but the two sat still and continued to stare into the fire. The quietness between them was loud.

The fire seemed to envelop something inside of it then the fire blew out. The wind stilled.

....

"Who dares to summon me?"

The two slightly jumped and got up quick from their spots on the ground. The men stood before their goddess, bowing their heads to the ground. Schlatt responded to the deity first.