~•Date with the Devil (F)•~

(Karlity) (Demon AU)

Karl's POV:

That's it. The last thing I need. I placed the last black candle at the edge of the pentagon. I lit it. I knew it wasn't safe to have so much lit candles on the floor but hey, was I supposed to summon a demon out in the open?

I stepped back to admire my masterpiece. This demon better be cute. I spent over two hundred dollars on the supplies to summon them. I had found a super ancient book in the back of a cute library I had visited recently. It promised that I could summon a friend. Or whatever Interfectorem hominis means.

I read the instructions as best as I could aloud. I barely pasted Latin in high school. Then it felt like the world stopped. No sound. Then a fog of smoke came out of the floor out of no where, filling the room. I coughed.

"Hello?"

"Ah, yes. 'hello', mortal. You are the one who had the wit and guts to summon me to this human plane. Now, hurry. You must tell me what you wish, or else I will just have to rip you limb from limb for wasting my precious time."

Jeez, this guy sounds harsh. "I'm Karl. What's your name?"

The demon looked confused. "My name? I guess my human name would be Quackity."

"Awe, Quackity. Like the duck!"

"No! Not like the duck! What do you want mortal, I'm getting impatient." 

"It's Karl, not mortal. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to watch cartoons? With me of course."

Quackity looked dumb founded. "Watch cartoons? Is that what you really summoned me for?"

"Uh, yeah? Aren't you supposed to be my best friend, Big Q?"

"Don't call me that. But whatever. I hate being stuck at home. It's like a hellhole. Literally."

I giggled. "Awesome! Dibs on the remote!"

They ended up on Karl's couch, cuddling together watching Steven Universe. They ate popcorn and hot chocolate, all heated with the demon's breath. 

And soon, the demon's naturally cold heart, would warm up to the kindness of this human boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 351

A/N:  This could totally be a AU for a whole book. There might be a part 2 to this to make it karlnapity as well.