~•Tallulah's Idea (F)•~

Requested by: Daddy_Long_Leg_1

A/N: This is the second idea you requested :P
QSMP AU

- - -

Tallulah sighed as she pet one of her many pet tortugas. She was watching her father, Wilbur, garden in their yard, pull out weeds and water the plants. The air smelt of freshly cut grass and raw honey, pollen suffocating the air, making Tallulah sneeze.
Her fingers tapped on the turtle's shell, her heart slowly splitting in half.

Sometimes, she pitied her father.

He always worked and lived alone before her, spending his time either caring for her or 'secretly' drinking beer and passing out on their couch.

All of her siblings had multiple parents who could depend on each other (besides Dapper and Tío Bad, though Skeppy did call them sometimes); but her father... he was alone, only gaining visits from her abuelito and Chayanne. 

She sometimes listened to his conversations with her abuelito. They always chatted about how the federation made him a single parent.

Tallulah wanted whats best for her father, and to her, that was setting him up... on a date.

. . .

Wilbur felt a light poke on his cheek, causing him to open his eyes. He yawned as he shrugged off sleep, sitting up in his couch only to see his niña standing there holding a letter. She looked really giddy, bouncing up and down on her toes.
"¡Hola, papá!"

Wilbur smiled, patting Tallulah's head. "You're home already?" He mumbled, wondering what time it was. He was usually awake to see her come home. "How was school today, mi amapola?"

"It was fun! We painted a family tree and then ate loads of cookies. Tío Bad made them." She grinned, showing her missing front tooth. "¡Yo tengo una sorpresa para ti, papá!"

Tallulah handed Wilbur the envelope. It was pink and decorated with flowers, specifically poppies, very Tallulah.   

Wilbur stifled a yawn, sleep hanging onto him like a needy child. 
"What's this for, 'llulah? Something from school?"

Tallulah giggled. "Open it, papí! After your done reading, come to my garden, I wanna show you something!" Tallulah gave him a toothy grin before racing out of the house in a fit of excited giggles. Wilbur's eyebrow quirked up, examining the letter before opening it up.

                   Dear Papá,

I really enjoy being your daughter. You give me more love than I could ever ask for.
You always talk about how you're lonely when you think I'm out of earshot (I'm a good listener!)

You are busy sometimes, but you always make time for me. But, I've realized that you always make time for me and never for yourself.

So, if you'd allow me, let me make some time for you.