~•Simp (A & F?)•~

(Quackbur ft. Simpbur) (Simp-  Rico Nasty, Lil Mariko, Full Tac; the original was Age restricted lol)

Wilbur's POV:

It was his birthday. I had to do something. I couldn't just sit around and let her  take him from me. He was mine. I thought I made that clear. We were together. Destined since the day I met him. Well, not met. Saw. 

One day, first day of 9th grade, I was walking vacantly down the school halls when I saw him. Shoulder length black hair, average height, and built like a bodybuilder. Was he supposed to be in grade 9? I stared at him all day, since he was in most of my classes. I thought it was because I was jealous, because he was amazingly toned compared to my skinny, lanky body. But once all day turn into all month, I realized something. I wasn't jealous I had a crush. A crush? A silly little crush. On a guy

I learnt from scattered half whispers and loud cafeteria chatter that he was new. He had came from Mexico to here, boring, dull England, full of snow and no warmth. His name was Alex, but many, mainly friends, called him Quackity.

...Quackity...

We were now in 12th grade. And I still haven't talked. Ever. I always gave him gifts though. In secrecy, I put them in his locker, I did know his code, and I left them at his house, at his doorstep, his house... his bedroom...

I have a spare key to his house.

I was in love. Not creepy. That's why.

But things changed this years. Alex, I mean Quackity, got a girlfriend. Her name was Sally. A gross, typical name. Basic name for a basic girl (Sorry to anyone named Sally, I don't mean it D: ). This surprised me though. He didn't date all through out high school and now, after three years, he's decided to just date a random, ugly girl from our music class. I hadn't even noticed her. But somehow he did. Maybe he was just being kind. I had heard she'd asked him out in the first place.

He was too sweet. Too sweet for his own good.

Then I had found out that Sally and Quackity were going on a 'cute date at Alex's house for his birthday ', an exact quote from Sally herself, let's just say I was pissed. How was I going to stop this? I have stopped many dates of theirs before but, how was I going to do this one? It was at his house. No where to hide. How was I going to make this work? 

Then I got an idea on my way to his home.

This was going to be perfect. The perfect way to prove my love to him. First I was going to kidnap Quackity....

...And then was going to kill Sally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 482

A/N: Kinda yandere vibes... might make a part two to this I don't know.