~•Fly With Me (F)•~

I'm so sorry. This was an old request I was too busy to do. -covyl requested it... I don't even know if you remember requesting this-

Again, you're free to request anything! If the ideas are really good, I might turn it to a full book :) 

(Quackbur)  (Shape shifter AU)

. . .

Third Person's POV:

He flew up to the boy's window, knocking on it softly. It was night, and Quackity didn't want to wake up anyone he didn't need to.

He watched as the tired boy in a bed shuffles around and steps out the bed. He stumbled to the window as if he was floating. Wilbur unlocked his window and slowly opened it.

"Hey Wil." Quackity said quite softly.

"Hey Q..." Wilbur said in the middle of a yawn. Quackity giggled. 

"Wanna go on a fly?" Quackity flexed his wings, showing a wide stretch of his golden feathers. They shone even in the night. Sparkling and shining in gold and slightly in silver. Wilbur smirked. "Oh, c'mon Soot, I know you want to."

"Is this why you came to my house at 1 in the morning?" Quackity wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, whatever, sure let's go." Quackity smiled. 

Quackity turned his back to Wilbur, as he climbed onto his back. Even though Wilbur was taller than Quackity, he was lighter. It also helped that Quackity like to train and workout. He had good strength, and had visible muscles. As soon as he was on his back, Quackity took off. As soon as he was high in the air, Quackity changed into an eagle.

Quackity could change into different types of birds. He usually changed into an eagle when he knew was going to be flying for a long while. He knew his human form couldn't handle it.

The night sky was gorgeous. Bluish purple with twinkling pink and white stars to match. Usually, Quackity would love the clear nights because they were easier to fly through, but the beautiful, fluffy violet clouds were lovely.

"It's a nice night out, isn't it?" Wilbur asked from behind him. Quackity hummed. He found it hard for him to talk in bird form. Especially when he was flying. "You know... I missed doing this. You stopped coming by after a while."

Quackity coughed. "Work."

Wilbur sighed. "Understandable. You do have that big ass country to run." He laughed. His laugh was mystical and mysterious. Like there was a whole story behind his laugh. Why did he laugh? What was funny? Wilbur was a mystery to Quackity. A locked book ready to be opened.

Quackity flapped his wings. They had been in the air for a while, he needed to rest. He hadn't flown in a long while. Because of work, like he had told Wilbur. Flying took up a lot of time.

"Going down." Quackity coughed, aiming for a pretty flower field.

"Okay Q."

"I always like flying with you Wilbur."

Wilbur laughed again. "Same here."

. . .

Words: 494 (including author's note)

A/N: I might do this AU again- (but with Wilbur... what should he shape shift to?) Hope you like it!