~•Oh My Prime (F)•~

Containing: Quackbur AND DreamNotFound stuff (ikr surprising)

Part 2 of my Greek God AU!

Third-Person POV:

Dream stood in a wide open field, somewhere hidden well in Rome. He had a bow in his hands, two of his fingers stretching the string of the bow and his thumb was to his eye. His feet were spread a part, planted in the Roman ground as he bit his lip slightly. He was aiming at a dart board.
He was focused.
But he was showing off.

A man sat near him in the grassy plane. He was dozing off.
His name was George, the son of Hypnos and Aphrodite.
Quite literally a Sleeping Beauty.

Dream, the god of light and stars, son of Helios and Astraea, fancied him.
So he liked showing off.
He let go of the arrow, and zing!, it went straight for the bull's-eye.
Dream looked at George, the god of 'romantic' love, dreams, and sleepwalking, for approval, but all he got was snores.

Dream huffed. For a god of love, he was horrible at spotting love. Dream practically had hearts in his eyes. The more he looked at George, the more the sun shined.

George groaned, "Gods, Dream calm that sun down. I want to sleep."

"You can't sleep on a field."
"Yes. I. Can." Dream sighed as George rolled his eyes, his back now on the warm grass.

The day was a quite warm day. It might be the sun gods' fault. There was hardly any wind and the air was humid. Definite summer weather.

Abruptly, the sun above them dimmed.
"Finally, thanks Dream."
Dream blushed, "That... wasn't me."
They both looked up, George squinted his eyes.
Dream didn't have to squint. He was used to bright light. He lived nearby to the sun.

They saw something circling above them. A vulture maybe? It's wide wings expanded across the sky, blocking a good amount of the hot sun.
The creature looked as if it was trying to land.
Suddenly, a breath of soft warm wind surrounded them, allowing the bird to land.
The duo blinked again realizing that the 'bird' wasn't a bird. It was a god.

The god of spring wind landed in front of them, flicking his golden wings upwards. Two figures got off his back.  An Italian boy, blonde with crazed, blue eyes, and a beautiful god, Wilbur.

"George? Dream? We didn't know you'd be here." Wilbur's deep brown eyes darted back and forth between them.

The two of the gods didn't seem to care though. They were just shocked at the mere presence of the mortal boy standing in front of them.

If Tommy, the 'human' standing in front of them was really a 'human', he would only see Dream as a searing bright light. Sometimes humans mistook him as a 'meteor' though those didn't exist. Meteors were just some of the many of Helios' children. And at the distance they were from each other, Tommy's eyes would have melted.
But Tommy just stared directly at Dream.
Which freaked Dream out.
Before Dream could speak, Tommy made it first.

"Wilbur, who are these people?"

Wilbur giggled shyly. "I wasn't planning on you meeting any other gods this early but, Tommy, this," He pointed to Dream, "is the god of light and stars, Dream. And this," He pointed to George, who is still sitting on the ground, "is George, my brother."
"Half brother."
Wilbur rolled his eyes, "Half-brother, whatever." He faced Tommy again. "He is your half-brother as well, Tommy."

This bit of information shocked the two of the boys.  George quickly scrambled to get up.

"What? Who is this guy, Wilbur?"

"This, George, is Tommy, the son of Aphrodite and the mortal human Philza. Mother told me about him years ago and today was the day I finally got to visit him. This year, he should have been 18 in mortal years, is that correct?" He turned to Tommy, looking for approval. He recieved a quick nod from the demi-god. He was focused on his other newly found brother of the day, examining him. To think he just woke up to a god, well gods, in his room, and now he was talking to other gods.

Wilbur sighed, slightly upset that he had to overwhelm his younger brother with all of the 'god' stuff so early.
"Well!" Wilbur grumbled in an exasperated sigh. "I promised you a gift Tommy!"

"You promised me an... idea." He said quite meekly.

"Yes! A gift from me, the god of art." Wilbur walked closer to Tommy, putting his hands on Tommy's shoulder. "I haven't delivered an idea to a human in such a long time... This is going to feel weird."

The other gods formed a semicircle around the god of soot. They were slightly excited, since neither of them had ever seen Wilbur do his work. Which was surprising, since they all have lived for so long.

Wilbur smiled at Tommy. "Close your eyes please Tommy! I have to turn into my true form and you won't be able to handle seeing it." Tommy's eyes immediately closed as he let out a deep sigh.

"What're you going to do?"
"You'll see Tommy."

Suddenly, Wilbur's eyes flipped to the back of his head, allowing you to see the white retinas in his eyes. He mumbled many chants. Weird broke words, in English and Italian, as well as Greek Words such as πτήση and παρασκήνια.

The world around them seemed to stop, the soft breeze slowing down. The gods in the semicircle glanced at one another, their breath seemed to slow. Which they knew was odd.
The three of them started to chant and they didn't seem to know they did.
Wilbur's body seemed to disappear transforming into a bright light. The chanting got louder as the gods' throats got sore.

Then, Tommy screamed. The gods got startled, making them realize they were chanting.

Wilbur's body appeared. His hands gripped tightly onto Tommy's shoulder. Tommy looked out of breath, like he just ran a mile. His eyes opened wide as sweat ran down his face. Wilbur glanced back at his fellow gods, smirking embarrassingly.
The gods just looked back at him shocked.

"Are you guys... okay?" Quackity looked from Wilbur to Tommy.

Wilbur flushed then smiled. "I'm okay Q. I've been going this for thousands of years... I'm just a little out of breath, I haven't done this in a while." Wilbur turned to Tommy. "Are you okay?"

Tommy looked at Wilbur quite crazed-eyed. "I have an idea."
Wilbur smiled. "Of course you do."

Tommy looked at Quackity. "You! The winged one." Quackity blushed as the dream and light gods giggled. "Please take my back home please. I need to start writing this down before I forget. Please uno alato!"

Quackity sighed, looking at Wilbur. "Okay, only for Wilbur... and my name is Quackity, not winged-one, Blondie."

Tommy quickly stumbled over to Quackity, hastily hopping on his back. He then looked back at Wilbur. "Are you not coming, my fratello?"

Wilbur smiled brightly, clearly thrilled that the demi-god had called him brother.
"Of course, Tommy."

• • •

Words: 1195

A/N: Genuinely, should I make a book on this?