~•Wand (S)•~

(Karlnap) (Witch AU)
(Bottom Sapnap) (Dubious Consent?)
(Please let me know if Karl is uncomfy with this type of stuff)

(Also may not be the best smut, I'm tired and making this at 3 am)

. . .

Sapnap's POV:

"Come on Sapnap, are you seriously too pussy to go inside the house?" Quackity practically whined, pulling at my hoodie.

I pushed him away. "Listen Q, I am most definitely not going inside a fucking haunted house, are you kidding me?" I rolled my eyes. "Have you never watch a horror movie?" I stared up at the immensely scary haunted house.

Quackity giggled. "I have! That's why I want to go! I've heard there's a cute witch in there.."
"God, if there really was a witch in there, the last thing they would be is cute."
"Oh c'mon Sappy."

I huffed. "Fine Q. Fine. You seem too scared to go inside by yourself anyway."
Q laughed, running up towards the front door of the creaky house.
"Only you Sap!"

I scoffed and walked up to Quackity as he slowly pushed open the door. It creaked.
"Fuck that's creepy. You sure you wanna do this Q?"
"Yes sir!"

Dust clouds buffled out of the house. It was absolutely disgusting. Trash, dirt... and blood was splattered all over the house. Quackity happily skipped in and I followed.

"What the hell is that smell?" I gagged. "It smells like something's dead."
"Probably the witch sacrificing someone." Quackity smiled.
"Shut the fuck up Quackity."

We wandered around the living room. It was almost completely destroyed, broken tables, shattered chandeliers, and torn sofas scattered all over the place.

"We should split up."

I gave Quackity a confused, dumbfounded look as he walked the over direction. Did he ever watch a horror movie?

"I'll look in the kitchen and the backyard, you look upstairs. Yell if you need me." He winked at me as he walked away. I scoffed and flipped him off.

"Fuck you Q!" I yelled as I disgruntledly walked up the stairs.

As I got at the top of the stairs, I looked around. The top floor was almost as worse as the bottom. My head was dizzy. At least the ghastly smell died down. It did smell more of dirt than death.

I heard a noise, so i headed towards it.
And I know horror movies have taught me the opposite...  but it was an odd noise. Not a slight russle in a bush or a creaking coming from the attic, but a bubbling sound?

It was coming fron what looked like a bedroom.
I pushed the door only to find -- the witch.

"What the fuck."

They were hovering over what looked like a bubbling cauldron. Their hands, which were once gripped onto the cauldron, were now holding a wand.

"Who are you?" They said pointing the wand at me. They had brown hair that was fluffy but only went down to their ears. They had hazel eyes that looked like honey. They had pale, freckled skin. They had thin black glasses framing their face. They had a
black witch's dress on. They frowned. "And why are you in my house?"

"I, um, my friend said this house was abandoned- I didn't-"

The man shut the door behind me using his wand. I yelped. "I- please don't kill me!"