~•Drunken Love (S)•~

(Quackbur)
(My friend kinda sorta helped me with this ( begforme34 )   ... soo if you kinda see a writing style change, that's why, duck)
TW: Topbur and Drunk banging ig
Requested by: bigmanreighen

. . .

Third Person POV:

 The two men sat at the bar.

The air was festive and humid. The whole room smelt of liquor and tobacco. It was sickeningly sweet, like it could give you a bad toothache.

Quackity leaned onto the sticky bar, staring at the energy drink in front of him. He was listening to the mindless drone of the drunkards in the bar with him. Sometimes, we wondered why he even went to bars. He never even drank.

He heard giggling on the left side of him.

He sighed, tilting his head and leaving on his hand, to see the awfully giddy brunette on the side of him, flirting with the bartender.

Wilbur, his companion, grabbed the refilled drink from the bar, taking a shot. This was his tenth shot for the night.

"Wil." Quackity warned.

"What? They gave it to me on the house... flattery is key in this world, Q." Wilbur mumbled, unphased.
"You can't just flirt your way into more drinks. They'll think you owe them something."

"What? Are you jealous, Big Q?"

Quackity scoffed, picking up his drink to take a sip.

Wilbur's personality always changed each time he got drunk. Last week, Wilbur had dawned an Australian accent the whole night.

Quackity never knew what to expect from him.

"Whatever... Just don't come running to me when you have a bunch of random bartenders chasing after you and a fucked up liver."

Wilbur laughed, as if what Quackity just said was the funniest thing in the world.
"Oh, Q. Anger looks so cute on you."

Quackity blushed, rubbing his nose. "Shut up, Wil."

Wilbur bit his lip, waving the bartender over.
"Hey, Sweetheart, can I have a next one of these-"

"No, Wilbur."
Wilbur's eyebrows quirked up, confused. Then, he smiled.

"Actually, can I have two? I think my friend wants one."

Quackity shook his head. "No, Wilbur, I think you've had enough drinks for tonight." He called over the bartender, asking them for the bill.

Wilbur frowned. "You're being such a party pooper right now, Quacks. Can't I just have one more?"

"No."