~•Dance of Death (F & A?)•~

(Schlattbur) A/N: this one isn't fully a ship, it's just both Wilbur and Schlatt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Schlatt's POV:

He was dressed to the T. Gorgeous. We were going to a fancy ball. Wilbur asked me to go with him. It was to get his ex jealous. She was a cheater. Then she broke up with him. Awful. He was heartbroken. So he wanted to get back at her. He was using me.

I didn't really mind though.

I'm his best friend. So I agreed to come. I even dressed up. I am not even the type to wear a suit. I wanted it to be convincing.

We drove there in my car. It was held at a really nice hotel. Wil saw that his ex was going to this ball on Instagram. 

When we reached, I was nervous as hell. I didn't even know why. We were just going out. As friends.

The inside of the building was beautiful. Sparking and glimmering.

Wilbur started glancing around for his ex. Then his eyes went big. Then he looked back at me, eyes shimmering.

"She's here." He murmured.

"Duh, she is. We came here for her, remember?"

"Of course, but still it feels so surreal. To see her with... him" He scowled. I chuckled. He was cute when he was angry. Er- I mean.-

Wilbur sighed, getting me out of my flustered moment. "Want to get a drink?"

 "Sure."

And there we went, talking, drinking, and laughing, while feeling the eyes of his ex burn holes in our tuxedo blazers. Then slow, ballroom style music began to play. 

"May I have this dance?" He held out his hand. We laughed.

"Sure, dumbass." I took his hand as he led us to the center of the ballroom.

As we began to waltz I could feel Wilbur's ex's glare throw daggers at us from across the room. She was dancing with her date as well.

As the pace of the music sped up, and the more we felt stares, it felt like we were dodging bullets. Avoiding flying knives. And it felt like the more we got tired, the more we slowed down, one of us would eventually get hit.

It felt like a Dance of Death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words: 372

A/N: this ones kinda confusing, but there is some plot, could be a good short Schlattbur book idk. Not my best writing...