~•Drowned (A)•~

(Karlnap) (Siren AU)
(Part 2!)
(Gorey (Blood and stuff) 😎)
Have fun!

. . .

Third Person POV:

Karl ran through the forest, holding the hand of a girl. She was giggling loudly, trying to keep up with him. Karl laughed, but it was fake. Obviously. He was just dragging this girl to her enviable death. And she was going with him willingly.

He slowed down his running, walking closer to a clearing. The girl cooed.

"Woah, this is so pretty, Karl! Is this the lake you were talking about?"
Karl smiled awkwardly. "Yep! This is the one." He said it quite loud, making sure his "friend" heard him. The water stirred.
He had heard him.

He brought his companion to the edge of the lake. He grabbed a backpack from back. He took out a blanket, big enough to fit the both of them. He laid it down on the ground.

"Awe thank you Karl! Always a gentleman."
"I try."

The woman sat on the towel, Karl following. The girl sighed, laying her head on Karl's shoulder. She smiled.

"I'm really enjoying this date so far..."

Karl grinned grimly. "Me too Amelia."

The lake looked mystical as usual. It rippled and stirred. It looked as dark as ink in the night sky. Little fish and tadpoles swam around freely. It looked like a normal night.

Amelia glanced up at Karl. "It's a beautiful night isn't it?"
"Very beautiful... I know this'll sound cheesy but... the night is not as beautiful as you." Karl cringed at himself on the inside. He felt bad for leading this poor girl on just to bring her to possibly her last date with him. Or anyone. Ever.

Amelia giggled blushingly. "That's quite nerdy of you to say... but thank you Karl. To be honest, your cheesy-ness is the thing that attracts me to you the most."
Karl smied at her. It was genuine. "Thank you, Amelia. That means a lot. I think I'll continue to be nerdy then..." Karl tickled Amelia, making her laugh heartedly.

The night around them was quiet. Small crickets could be heard from the many bushes and trees surrounding them, but other than that... quiet. Karl hummed a soft tune, resting his head on Amelia's. Amelia looked down, scanning the dirt around them. Rocks, worms, and dying leaves scattered across the ground. Then, her eyes landed on Karl's legs. She saw something... strange.

"Karl?"
"Yeah?"
"Where did you get those?" She pointed to his thigh. Short, but thick, scars were printed on the sides if his thigh. As if something was gripped onto it, but eventually let go; leaving deep marks. A tan scab being left over each mark. Karl sighed, examining the marks as though he'd examined them a million times before.

"Dog... bite."

Amelia laughed. "You're lying Karl! I've seen my fair share of dog bites before, and they do not look like that." She poked his inner thigh. "I'm a nurse for fucks sake! I know my dog bites."

Kael shifted uncomfortably on the towel. "Uh... you wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Amelia moved her head from his shoulder and smiled up at him.
"Karl. I will believe you, I pinkie swear." She laughed. "Unless you say something ridiculous, like unicorns or mermaids."