~•Swear to XD (F)•~

(Quackbur?) (Crimeboys ofc) (Calamity Duo) (Greek God AU)

(yep, It's a part 3)

(At this point, I should just make a whole ass book)

Third Person POV:

The night was inky black, dotted with ivory stars sewn on the dark fabric of the open sky. Quackity sat on the railing edge of the balcony, swinging his legs to-and-fro. Wilbur sat on the floor behind him, humming an old Greek lullaby. It made Quackity tired.

"What was the idea you gave your brother?"
"He wants to be a pilot. I'm giving my brother better wings than a measly plane."

Quackity cooed. Wilbur never answered straight forward. Quackity always had to decipher his words.

Suddenly, there was a loud clang and a shout. Wilbur jumped up, looking inside of the house.
He was meet with a smiling Tom, holding something that resembled a metal folded up parachute.

Tommy smiled. "Fratello, I've figured it out!"
He opened the parachute-like machine. A pair of avian wings sprouted from the back. The metal bones were stretched out, decorated with metal feathers that glimmered in the moon light. It was painted silver with golden details.
"She's pretty, isn't she?"

Wilbur hummed in agreement as he rubbed the tips of his fingers on the mechanical wings. They weren't exactly as he imagined, but they were beautiful all the same.

"They look nice, Tommy."
"I know!"

Quackity had hopped off of his seat on the railing, wondering over to the brothers. He looked at the gadget in awe, flapping his wings in excitement.

"Wow, Wilbur.... you've done it again."
Wilbur giggled, flushing bright red. Tommy, however, scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Wilbur didn't help me with this."
"Wilbur gave you the idea... so technically he did help." Quackity smirked. "You should thank him."

Tommy huffed, though he didn't really look upset. "Thanks Wilbur."

Wilbur was surprised. He wasn't used to getting recognition for the stuff he did. Even if it was life changing. A shy smiled creeped onto his face. "No problem, brother. You are my blood. I am honored to help you."

Tommy's eyes filled with joy as he looked at his new 'toy'.
All Wilbur could do was smile.

"Well, Wilbur, we should go. Your mother may be worried. We've been gone for a while."
Wilbur groaned, "Gods. To have a mother who isn't overbearing."
"I actually would love an overprotective mother. Artemis isn't anything close to overbearing. Especially when it comes to her children. I think it's cute how Aphrodite babies you."

"Please, Q, do not call anything my mother does 'cute'. I've heard that too many times in my life. More than I'd like..."

Tommy was deathly quiet. He stared at his homemade wings, listening to the gods.

"What is mother like anyways?" Tommy whispered, his eyes glazing over, "I mean, I know most of the stories, but all of them make her seem so..."

Wilbur smirked. "Vengeful? Lust inducing? Promiscuous?"
"...yeah."
"Well, she used to be like that. She's calm down a bit since she had me."

"And how long ago was that?
Wilbur sighed, rubbing his eyes, "About a millennia ago? I'm not sure. I never really had a 'birthday' so I never kept track of my age."

Quackity laughed. "I think your two hundred years older than me, Wil, and I'm a millennia so..."
Wilbur scoffed. "Whatever, I'm old, I don't care."

Tommy pouted as he closed his wings. "Did you notice a change around the time I was born?"
Wilbur hummed, looking up at the night sky. "Yeah. She was in Olympus less. She spent a lot more time on Earth."

"I've never met her, y'know. Do you think I could?"

The soot god looked at his brother in anguish. "I don't know, Tommy..."

"I mean, I've made wings! I can fly with you guys."
"Tommy, only gods can go to Olympus."

Quackity chirped. "That's no true, Wilbur. Demi-gods can go to Olympus too."
"Q." Wilbur sighed, turning away from his brother. "You of all people should know the other gods living in Olympus are always looking for a reason to kick me out. I don't want my brother to be that reason."

"I'll just say it was my idea. Don't worry, Wil."
"I am worried! What if Tommy gets in a mix up with the wrong god?" Wilbur looked at his brother in worry.

"I won't! I promise, Wil!" 
Tommy gave him the saddest puppy dog eyes ever. 

"Fine! Fine." Wilbur scowled. "But you'll only visit for a day. And, make sure to tell your father your leaving. "

"I'll write a note!" Tommy ran back into his room, leaving the gods alone.

Quackity smiled up at Wilbur, putting his on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Wil."

"You better be right, Q."

. . .

Words: 750

A/N: I've been told many times to make a book on this but I never did because I didn't have a plot idea. But now I kinda do...

Should I make this a book?