mother duck talking (/srs)

(copied on different stories)

Hi my lovely ducklings!

I'm sure some of you have already seen a message similar to this on my conversations tab (check it out if you want) but i felt the need to put this in all of my unfinished books that involve Wilbur.

I Think I've Found My Voice may or may not be discontinued (as I said in my conversations tab, it depends on what comes out i.e. a better apology or forgiveness) BUT I may remake the book. Like make my own characters and change up the writing style. Of course I love writing in old english but I've realised not a lot of people may like that lol (it's very complex).
This may be a blessing in disguise (for me) as I've actually been wanting to write this book (with the exact same plot-line) with my own characters.

I will discontinue any Wilbur related oneshots in my DSMP & QSMP oneshot book (either until things change or they will completely stop if tings stay the same). I'm sorry to the people who wanted any oneshots in the past that contained him. Not kidding, at this current moment I feel sick thinking about writing stuff about him. Like genuinely sick to my stomach. I don't know if this will change. Other oneshots coming out soon?

Sequels and Prequels will be postponed until further notice (thinking of character names and descriptions). They may come out with characters with completely different names or they will be void of Wilbur. Again, if things change for the better, they may come out with his name in it. Some of my projects (Detecting Love oneshot book) may be cancelled on the whole.

I hope you lovelies can understand. I stand with victims of abuse, it doesn't matter to be if the abuser is someone I admire. Abuse is disgusting.

I hope Shubble (Shelby) is doing well and hope that she knows that she is brave for telling the internet that (yk how wild people are... the death threats going around is wild, no matter your opinion on the topic).

xx duckies

Mother Duck