~•Beauty Marks (F & A)•~

(Karlnapity)

. . .

Karl's POV:

"So, what do you want to watch, Karl?"
Sapnap asked me as we walked up the stairs of our apartment, towards our bedroom.

"I, honestly, do not know..."
"But you recommended to watch a movie...?"

I giggled, glancing at Sapnap, who looked extremely confused.
"I want to watch a movie, but I don't know what I want to watch. Duh."
Sapnap laughed. "Of course you do... of course."

I chuckled, giving him a small peck on the cheek. Then I folded my arms. "What is that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing Karl!"
"Huh, really?" I shoved Sapnap as he was doubling over with laughter. As I opened our bedroom door, Sapnap poked my side, trying to get my attention. I rolled my eyes.

"What is it this time Sap?" I glanced at him, only to be met with a confused and worried Sapnap.

"Do you hear... crying?
"I- what do you..." Sniffling could be heard coming from the bathroom door. "Who... is that Quackity? Wasn't he supposed to be out?"

Sapnap shrugged his shoulders and headed towards the bathroom.
And I followed suit.

- - -

Third Person POV:

Sapnap and Karl peered into the bathroom to look for the source of the crying. No one was by the sink or toilet or the... bathtub? There sat a disheveled, shirtless Quackity. His wings were surrounding him like a cocoon. He seemed not to notice Karl and Sapnap. He just let his tears fall from his eyes.

Karl cooed and frowned, making Quackity perk up. He had finally noticed them.

"Fuck! Go away."
He started to bawl again, his wings somehow hugging him tighter.

"Q... what are you doing...? Are you okay?" Karl asked carefully. He started to move closer to the bathtub, grabbing a towel and Quackity's shirt on the way there.

Sapnap scoffed, practically running over to Quackity. "Of course he's not okay Karl! That's a stupid question." Karl mumbled "I was just asking."Scoot over Quackity I wanna sit next to you."

Quackity huffed, moving over slightly in the tub.
"Can't you guys just leave me alone?
Weren't you supposed to be out for icecream or something?"

Sapnap plopped next to Q and began to hug him. He rested his head on Quackity's shoulder.

"You were supposed to be out too... you know that right?"
Quackity sighed. "Yeah. I know that."

Karl smiled at the two boys in the bathtub. He climbed in with them, sitting in front of them in the empty tub.
"You mind telling us what's going on Q?" Karl tilted his head, looking at the duck hybrid.

Quackity sniffed, wiping his face and allowing his wings to strech. Then, he wrapped them around the three of them. Karl handed him the towel.

"It's... I just went to change my clothes and... I just... I don't like... myself." He covered his face with the towel, his words coming out muffled. "I hate my body. I'm fat, ugly, have scars and moles everywhere, and I'm stupid enough to let you guys see
me cry."

Sapnap and Karl both hurt. Seeing Quackity like this pained them.

Quackity had loads of scars. Physically and mentally.
He got a lot of them from wars, battles, or just stupid shit he thought he could pull off but he didn't. He also got a bunch from Schlatt. From emotional and physical abuse. Quackity had never really gotten over his trauma. He never discussed it with anyone.

"Quackity." It was Karl. Both Q and Sapnap looked at him. His voice sounded unusually serious. "Do you... do you know what people also call moles?"

"What?"

Karl leaned closer to him, smiling. "Beauty marks. They called them beauty marks." Karl kissed a mole in his shoulder. Sapnap quickly got the gist.
He began to kiss Quackity's moles that were on his neck, as the duck began to giggle. Karl smiled at him and began to kissed the many freckled beauty marks on his upper chest. Quackity's wings started to flap.

"G-get off you two! Stop!~" Quackity laughed as Sapnap began to kiss his back and Karl began to kiss his stomach.

Sapnap pulled away. "Nope! We are not stopping until every one of your beauty marks are kissed. Not one man left behind!" Sapnap began kissing again.

"Oh fuck you guys for being so sweet."
Karl grabbed Quackity's right leg, lifting it up. He pecked little kisses around it. Sapnap grabbed the other.

They were making sure they got every last mole, because they saw them truly as beauty marks.

Sapnap grinned, looking up at Quackity, and this time, kissing him on the lips.
"I think we got everywhere, right Karl?"
Karl was examining Quackity's face.
"No, we missed one." Karl leaned in and kissed him behind his ear and smiled.

"Now we've gotten everywhere."

Quackity blushed, but then swiftly smirked. They both looked at him confused.
"What did I miss one? I thought I looked everywhere?"

"Not everywhere~"
Quackity hastily got out of the bathtub then smirked again.
"You promised you'd kiss everywhere... right Sappy?" Sapnap tilted his head in befuddlement but Karl caught on. Karl flushed.

"What- I didn't know-"

Then, Quackity pulled down his pants.

. . .

Words: 864 (according to Wattpad)
A/N: No, I'm not making smut for this... maybe idk you'll have to convince me. Any way, last oneshot in a while? Working on my other main books