Chapter 1

A bright normal day, everyone on they're daily routine, but there is someone who looks offended, irritated, furious and annoyed.

A man wearing a black suit, having the same color as the ravens feathers with his blue oceanic beautiful eyes step out of a luxurious car infront of the tall building and got greeted by his people.

"Good morning, President!" the people greeted him with a 45° bow infront of him.

The raven supposed to greet them back with a good morning too but this time he just nod to and pass them. They can feel the dark aura surrounding him.

They all followed him entering the building and went to the elevator that is just use and made for the higher-ups.( It's for only for CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, CMO, CHRO, vice pres., Directors and their secretaries),

Everyone greeted him but he didn't even glance at them because his in a bad mood.

"Mr. Ito (his managing Director) told me last night on the phone that our new product is already finish." It was said by the raven man.

" Yes Mr. President, the production team finish it yesterday and the planning team already made their report about it." A girl with rosy brown hair and light brown eyes answered and handed a paper to the raven. " If you sign that now then we will prepare a meeting with the planning team for our product's debut
and other things that will be needed for the launching."

"Send me the sample first" said by the raven.

"Yes, Mr. President" answered by the rosy brown haired girl.

A ding suddenly ring that signaling them that they are in the top floor.

The raven then got out of the elevator and went to his office. People that are following him already went to their own works.

The raven entered his office, taking his jacket off and putting it in the back of his chair and he sat down looking at his paperwork's.

A sudden knock was heard in the room and the girl with rosy brown hair entered with a cup of tea putting in the ravens table.

"Did something happened with your parents dinner last night Takemichi?" It was ask by the rosy brown girl.

Takemichi then sign and stops what he is working and sips his tea.

"Let me guess, they ask you about marriage again right" Hina said.

"Yeah...." Takemichi answered laying his head in his chair.

"Even how many times I tell them that I'm not ready to get married yet" the raven then just sign.

"Well, looks like they want grandchild's already" Hina said making the raven even more irritated.

"If they want too, I'll give it to them. I'll just adopt someone" Hina then just laugh at the ravens statement.

"Btw what's my schedule for today" ask by the raven and getting back to his work.

"This 9 to 10 in the morning, you will have a meeting with the Y company's representative about the investment and for your afternoon schedule, the board to Directors will also have a meeting about the making a branch store in Kyoto, that's all" Hina answered getting in her work mode.

"Well, it's already 8:50 let's go" the raven said putting his jacket again and leaving his office with his secretary.

~Time skip~

"It's been a long since I feel this kind of exhaustion" the raven thought laying his head on his chair looking at the back of his table that is full of windows. "Oh, the sun is already setting down" he thought.

The raven then stands and grab a piece of paper and wrote something before leaving his office.

He then walk outside on the building and drove away.

Hina entered Takemichi's office with a pile of paper in her hands. "Huh? His not here?"

She put the pile of paper in Takemichi's desk then saw a paper that is something is wrote in it.

To me dearest secretary,

                I'll be leaving the company early. I'll be in same bar as always.😁

                                    -from Takemichi

After Hina read the paper, she then torn the paper.

"That man!" She thought while giving a Sakura vibes.

"Now I have to do this pile of paper instead of him" she muttered and walk to her own office and just sign.

_______________________________

Takemichi went infront of the most popular bar in tokyo and stops his car. He step out a man went to him to park his car.

The raven went to the entrance and gave the bodyguard a gold card.

"Please this way" the bodyguard said leading Takemichi to the second floor that only VIP peoples are allowed.

"Please enjoy" the bodyguard said giving back Takemichi's gold card and left.

The raven walk towards the bartender.

"Oh, Mr. Hanagaki your here again." The bartender said bowing at the raven.

Takemichi then smile and sat.

"What would you like to drink this time?" Ask by the bartender while shaking a bottle.

"Hmmmm, I'll have Carbernet Sauvigon wine." Takemichi replied and smile at the bartender.

"Right away sir" the bartender smiled back.
________________________________

After that a tall man with black hair and a dragon tattoo on his left temple entered the second floor.

The tall man noticed the raven. He went to him and sat beside the raven.

" Your alone?" Draken ask while smiling at him.

To be continued............

Welp, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It this already qualified as a cliffhanger though 😐. 😁✌️

*Wrong spellings
*Wrong grammars
*Bad sentences

*Wrong spellings*Wrong grammars*Bad sentences