Chapter 8

I'm supposed to update this next week! I- wjsbudvdhdvdhd 😭 Dunno what's gotten me into this days that I can't stop writing my stories fjdbdjbdhddb *sign*

Hope you enjoy it 😔

••••••••••

Draken follows Takemichi's until they stop in a restaurant. He stops just a little from the back so that they wouldn't notice him. Kazutora and Takemichi got out of the car and went inside the restaurant.

Draken is also out of his car and about to go to the restaurant when his phone rings.

"Hello" Draken answered his phone.

"I thought you wouldn't pick the phone," A girl said from the other line.

"Emma?" Draken said.

"Glad you still remember me," Emma said jokingly to Draken.

"I'm not in the mood to play around. What do you want?"

"C'mon why are you so cold today," Emma said.

"Just go to the point," Draken said in a cold tone.

"Okay, okay. I just want to invite you to lunch" Emma stated.

"I ca-" Draken was about to refuse when he saw Emma getting out of the taxi in front of the restaurant where Takemichi and Kazutora are going to have lunch. "Okay," Draken replied. He doesn't want to be suspicious so he just accepted Emma's request.

"What the change of mind? I thought you're going to refuse" Emma said with a little laugh.

"Do you want to have lunch or not?" Draken said while with a closed eyes creepy smile.

"Okay, okay. Then meet at (insert restaurant name)" Emma said.

"Don't worry I'm already there" Draken stated.

"Huh wh-" before Emma could finish her sentence, she was cut off by a tap on her shoulder.

"Oh, what are you doing here," Emma asks.

"I was supposed to meet someone here but it was canceled" Draken lied. He was there to check on Takemichi and Kazutora and know what is his relationship with him.

"Oh, okay let's go in," Emma said going inside the resto.

"Welcome," one of the resto's waiters greets.

"Table for 2 please," Emma said.

"Please follow me" the waiter replied.

The waiter leads them inside and to their table. Draken was looking around to find Takemichi and Kazutora. He then saw them talking to each other and saw Takemichi laugh.

"I didn't know he could make that kind of expression," Draken thought looking at the raven.

"Oi, what are you dazing off there," Emma said getting the Dragon's attention and already seated on their table.

"Ah, oh nothing" Draken replied went to their table and sat.

The waiter then handed the menu for them to order.

_____________________

"Enjoy the meal," a female waiter said walking off after she served Kazutora and Takemichi their meal.

Kazutora then cut his steak into smaller pieces can give it to Takemichi.

"Here," Kazutora said while exchanging his plate of sliced steak to Takemichi's plate.