Chapter 17

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

~•~

That night was a very memorable experience for the Hanagaki Family. They made it too max and had a very wonderful night.

Kazutora's new book will be published the same day the HG's company new product will be launch. Their father suggested to sponsor his son's book release.

They also talked about on how was Kei was doing in school and what course he will get when he reach college. He is now 17 and will turn 18. Yes, he only has 4 years gap on Takemichi.

Kei said that he will get Business Management. He wanted to enter the world of business to help his family to run their business.

Takemichi didn't really thought that he would apply for business course cause he thought he would apply in Architecture.

The dinner went absolutely good. Hanma and Kisaki when to go on their own home. Sera remain at the house because Ren told her too. Takemichi also didn't go to his own apartment and stayed the night at the mansion.

°°°°°^_^°°°°°°

Morning came and Takemichi woke up early in the just to cook for breakfast. It's been a long time since he cooked one for his family.

Everyone was surprised when they came down to see Takemichi wearing an apron while preparing the table.

"Oh, Dad, Auntie, Mom, Breakfasts ready" Takemichi said with his signature smile on his face.

They sat down while looking at the breakfast their youngest son made. Sandwich, vegetable salad, bacon with egg, pancake, chicken soup and some potato pillows.

His mother tasted what he cooked and praise his son. "That taste good. You can even become a 5 star chef at this rate son" Sera said which made Mitchi giggles while taking off his apron to have breakfast too. "I'm glad you like it Mom"

Everyone one then starts to have breakfast until he noticed that his brother and kei isn't still here. "Marta, could you wake up Kazu ni-san and Kei?" The maid bowed and did what Takemichi said.

Kazutora walked down the stairs with Kei with their messy hair and sat down on the dining table. "Did you cooked this Mitchi?" He asked and yawned.

Takemichi then smiled at them and said "Yes".
__________________________

Breakfast went well and since it's Sunday(only in the story) and Takemichi's rest day he went to have a little shopping with Kei.

They went to many stores to buy clothes for him and for Kei.

Actually Takemichi bought clothes for his date with Draken tonight because he wants to at least look good when he already is.

Walking around together with Kei makes them looks like a couple.

Kei looks at Takemichi as his father figure. He was the one who took care of him when his father past away. His biological father is a friend of Takemichi. A very close friend while his mother left him thats why he is so very thankful that he has now a very big family that his happy with, living his best life with them.