Chapter 5

"Let's have sex"

Raven then just froze from where he is standing then a sudden irked mark appeared on his forehead, he then removed the hands of the which caressing his face.

"I'm sorry Mr. Draken but I think I cant grant that request of yours" the raven then look at the dragon straight in the eyes with made him even want to do it with him. It's the first time that he got rejected because of the girls and boys head over heels for him.

"What about just once" Of course the dragon can't just give up.

"I already said it, Mr. Draken, I- don't- want- too" the raven gave his signature smile.

The dragon then just let out a sign.

"What about a contra-" Draken was about to finish his sentence when Takemichi cut him off.

"No" a straightforward answer from the raven.

"If you don't have anything to say then please excuse me" the raven was about to open the door to leave when Draken suddenly stop it from opening.

"What do you think your doing Mr. Draken," Takemichi said not looking at the dragon.

Draken then suddenly lean his face onto Takemichi's ear then put his other hands on the raven's pocket sliding something. "Maybe if you change your mind you can just call me," Draken said seductively making Takemichi blush and that's made him smirk, he then suddenly kisses the raven's neck making Takemichi eyes widen and without even noticing that he's already making some weird sounds. Takemichi wants to stop Draken but he's feeling good.

"Ngh.....s-stop," the raven said whimpering.

The Dragon stops what he is doing and turned the raven to face him.

He then licked his lips when he saw a very beautiful view, Takemichi having a red face while panting. ( I'm innocent, I'm innocent, I'm 13 so I'm innocent 😇 no one is going to complain 😄)

The Dragon was about to kiss Mitchi when Takemichi suddenly kick him in his balls.

Draken then suddenly on his knees groaning from the pain he received, he look up seeing Takemichi having a flustered face but also have a visible irritation in it which made him smile.

"Fucking Bastard," the raven thought while looking at the Dragon.

Takemichi then left Draken groaning from his pain. When Draken's bodyguards entered the room they suddenly run up to him and help him stand up.

"Boss! Who did this you!" One of the bodyguards ask.

"My ruthless wife," Draken said while hissing from pain.

"Boss, you have a wife?" one of the bodyguards asks confused.

"Soon" Draken answered.

Takemichi was walking to his office slamming the door.

He then takes off his jacket and throws it somewhere then sits and lays his head on his chair closing his eyes.

Hina then entered Takemichi's office. "Did something happen?" she asked.

"Nothing" Takemichi answered with a hint of flush on his face.

Hina then went up to him when she noticed something on Takemichi's neck. "Is that a hickey!?" Hina shouted.

"Huh?" Takemichi then sits up straight.

He then takes a small mirror from his drawer and looks at his neck.

"That fucking bald dragon" the raven then slam his hand on his table.

He then just let out a sign.

"Hina can you just give the data for the next meeting," Takemichi said laying his head again on his chair.

Hina then suddenly went back because her brain just went black s minute ago when he saw a hickey on Takemichi's neck. She then put the papers on Takemichi's table.

It's already been a week since Draken visited Takemichi but the problem is since that day Draken is always been delivering Takemichi different kinds of flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears that made Takemichi irritated but the thing is he can't throw them away, he wants too but doesn't want too.

"When is he going to stop," the raven said when he saw a giant teddy bear sitting on his chair with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate in the teddy bear's hands.

To be continued.............

Finally updated *sign* I had a hard week...... Hope you enjoy

*Wrong grammars
*Wrong spellings
*Bad sentences
*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

*Wrong grammars*Wrong spellings*Bad sentences*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter