Chapter 15

They already arrived at the mansion. And went out of the car. Kisaki opened the door for his little brother, Takemichi.

"You don't have to brother"

"Well, I wanted to"

Kisaki smiles at Takemichi and closes the car door.

The 3 was about to enter the mansion, Takemichi's phone rang for a call. His 2 brothers then turned their attention to Takemichi.

Takemichi picks up his phone out of his pocket and sees who is someone calling him. A name that he would never forget appeared on his screen.

-Mr. Ryuguji Ken-

Takemichi doesn't know but a slight smile appeared on his face. He then looks up at his brothers, to excuse himself to answer the phone.

"I'll take the phone first brother. You 2 can go in first"

Takemichi didn't know that his eyes were like shinning of excitement when he ask that, it made his brothers shock a little bit.

"Oh okay," Both Kisaki and Kazutora answered.

Takemichi then went under the tree shade to answer the phone. [Btw it's already almost 7 in the eve in them]

Kisaki and Kazutora didn't go inside the mansion, instead, they stayed where they are standing and observe Takemichi.

"Did our little brother get a lover when we were away or something?" Kisaki look displeased.

"I hope not" Kazutora showing his creepy smile.

"But I have a hint of who is that Takemichi is on call right now" Kazutora added.

"Who is it?" Kisaki ask but his eyes didn't leave Takemichi. His little brother rarely has those shining eyes that look interested in something. He remembered that his little brother showed those smile when he brought him a teddy bear when he was 10 when something interesting happened in business when he had something good in his mind but most of the things are, in front of his 1st love.

"An old acquaintance of mine" Kisaki then looks at Kazutora and just hums.

"Btw I heard that Kei is also going to be here" Kisaki tried to change the subject because he saw how pissed Kazutora was when he mentioned that old acquaintance of him.

"Kei? Oh, the child that Takemichi adopted? I heard he had a semester break so his going to come home also today"

"Ohh, that's great. I only see him 5 times so I wonder how did he look now" Kisaki put his hands on his pocket.

"Well, because I'm his favorite uncle. He always talks to me when I call Takemichi" Kazutora looking proud of himself.

"No one asks," Kisaki said as he look uninterested and that pissed Kazutora again.

_____[Let's just get into Takemichi]____

"Hello, Mr. Draken. Do you need something?" Takemichi answered the phone.

"Didn't I told you many times already to just call me Draken" Draken answered on the other side with a chuckle.

"Is that why you called me?"

"HAHAHA, of course not"

"Then?"

"It's already 7 pm. You usually get off your work that time" Draken sounds like he was hesitating.

"And?"

"Do you want to have dinner together?" Draken ask. Thank God that he is on the phone and Takemichi can't see him cause he is blushing hard on the other side. He already had dinner with Takemichi once but this time he is like asking him for a dinner date.

Takemichi was a little taken back on the other side so he went silent for a sec.

"L-like a date?" Takemichi stutter.

"Ah....you can say that..." Draken scratches the side of his neck while his ears are visibly red.

As they both went silent for a minute.

"Your answer....." Draken ask.

"Sorry but I th-" Takemichi was about to reject Draken because he'll have a family dinner today when he was cut off by his brother Kazutora saying that he already need to come inside.

Draken on the other side found the voice familiar.

'Kazutora? What's he doing there'  Draken suddenly remembered what Kazutora said to him last time they meet.

'Yes, of course, you are interested in Mitchi. But let me tell you something, my relationship with mitchi is deeper than the relationship you have with him now'

He remembered those words that Kazutora said making him clench his fist. He's literally getting jealous of someone he shouldn't be.

"Mitchi why-"

"Ah- sorry Mr. Draken but I have an important occasion to attend tonight"

Draken was about to ask the raven why is Kazutora there but after hearing that Takemichi rejected his dinner date he suddenly went silent.

Takemichi noticed Draken went to silent and he knows it was because of rejecting his dinner date with him.

"What about rescheduling it tomorrow night....." Takemichi suggested. That made Draken's mood brighten up.

"Uh...oh...okay..why not" Draken smiled on the other side of the phone without even him noticing. [really what is this cringe atmosphere I am writing right now...]

"Then, I'll see you tomorrow..." Takemichi shyly said.

"Yeah, I'll just text you where are we going to meet up"

They then say their goodbyes to each other and closes their phone.

' Tommorow......I can't wait ' Draken thought as he was hiding his face in embarrassment to what he just did and acting like a jerk. That's what he thought.

"A date huh...." Takemichi who are ears are red said while entering his parent's house with Kazutora.

To be continued..........

Hi, I'm still alive (barely) 🗿

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

•Wrong grammars•Wrong spellings•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter