Chapter 21

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

Sorry about the late update of this one, I wasn't in good health the past few days, hope you guys understand!♡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Days pass by and Draken still keeps pursuing Takemichi to get his heart even tho he already got it-- the raven is just playing hard to get a bit. They went on many dates after work-- watching movies, dinner, playing games and spending more time with eachother. From afar they're already look like a couple but Takemichi still hasn't given the other male an answer. His just preparing himself and see if he okay to fall in love again.

*Ring ring*

A call on Hina's telephone rings while she works on her documents. She picked up the phone while still typing in her computer.

"This Hina Tachibana from the HG group, how may I help you?" She said.

"Greetings Hina-san. This is your boss future Husband" The person answered on the other said making Hina almost drop her phone, good thing she catched it.

"Sir Ryuji, what makes you call me today?" She answered with a nervous smile.

"You're Mitchi's secretary so I though that maybe you could tell me something that Mitchi likes to do? I want to surprise him" Hina can hear the excitedness on Draken's voice when he heard him and just sighs.

"Takemichi's likes to do? Why don't you ask boss directly than asking me?" She answered him.

"Like I said I want to surprise him with something he likes and it would ruin the fun if he know what will our next date will be" Draken lays his head on his chair while looking at his window.

'I can't believe they are still not together at this point' Hina then thought about things that her boss likes and something rings the bell. "President likes car racing" she directly said.

"Car racing? Watching it or Literally Driving it?" Draken was a bit surprise by the car racing but I guess that's why Takemichi always beat him in every race games.

"Driving it. Did the president not tell you that he was a professional racer before he inherited his family's company" Hina casually said.

Draken was taken back a bit but a professional? Takemichi? He can already imagine the raven on a racer clothes. "Eh, he didn't told me about that but I was surprise that he was a racer" Draken replied back making him chuckles.

"He was.... but he stopped because of something unfortunate happened..." Hina's tone saddened for a bit.

"Unfortunate event? What happened?" Draken curiously asked.

Hina went silent for a second. "I think I'm no position to tell what happened, you should ask Takemichi about it instead" Hina answered.

"Oh, okay. Anyways thank you for telling me that- I learned something new about him again" Draken smiled on the other of the phone.

They said their goodbye's and ended the call. Hina then take a sip on her drink thinking if it's really okay to tell Draken about her boss's being a racer because she don't think Takemichi has move on the accident that happened but she hope that Draken will make him realize that it's already in the past

_____________________________

"You're here" Draken was waiting for the raven outside of the building while sitting on his car's hood.