Chapter 22

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

I didn't edit this so bear with the mistakes 😭
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The race started as both cars swifty moves. Takemichi is the one leading the race right now. Draken on the other hand is trying to get pass through him but the raven wouldn't let him which is making him having a hard time to get pass through.

"As expected to a professional racer" Draken chuckles as he gets excited.

Takemichi on the other hand is also enjoying this. He is also a bit surprised that Draken can keep up with him which made him more competitive.

"His good" The raven complimented Draken."But not good as I am" he then speeds up and drifts on the curved road.

Now that Draken catch up for a bit and both cars are now aligned. They look at eachother as then Takemichi gave him a okay hand sign as he then speeds up again. Draken grins and tries to catch up.

"This little kitten really likes to be chase" Draken is amused cause it's like Takemichi playing hard to get on him even tho he also likes him.

Takemichi looked at his car's side mirror to see Draken behind him that made him grins.

They now passed the 28th lap and now it's time for the last lap. Both have the same scores but Takemichi is leading.

Draken then tries to pass Takemichi but the raven then tries to block every way he wants to pass him.

The raven can already see the finish line and puts his car in max speed for Draken to not have a chance to win but...when he was about at the finish line a sudden memory flashed in his mind.

_____________________________

A car screeching and got itself crashed on an another car as that car then tumbles on the side and the car started to burn by the fire.

Takemichi then helplessly trying to go on it but someone is stopping him while he cries. The car exploded infront of his eyes. The shock on his face and a tear rolling down his face.

"N-no No No No..Koji...KOJI!!" He helplessly shouted.

_____________________________

Takemichi's eyes suddenly widen as he then steps on his break while on full speed making his car to drift and almost hitting a pole before it could get on the finish line.

Draken then was just behind him and also steps on his break as he gets out of his car to check on what just happened.

"Takemichi!" He worriedly shouted.

The raven also gets out of his car and takes his helmet off while trying to catch his breath.

Draken holds him and pats his back.

"Takemichi Takemichi..hey take a deep breath and try to control the way you breath. Inhale... Exhale..." Draken supported the raven.

Takemichi then tries to do what Draken said. Inhale..
Exhale..
He did that a few times and finally got the way he breathe became steady. 

Draken then immediately pulls him for a hug. He wants to question why Takemichi suddenly stopped but he then felt the raven crying on him so he just stayed quiet and comforts him patting his back.

After that Draken picked up Takemichi and brought him to a clinic to lay him there.

"Are you feeling better now?" Draken asked while he sat beside the raven.