Chapter 18

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They talked about many things at the dinner table. As they finished their dinner, Draken brought Takemichi to an Arcade. He doesn't know what's gotten into him bringing a golden spoon to an Arcade but he was glad the raven was enjoying it.

They played various of games like basketball, kiddie rides....,claw machines and even had picture at the photo booths. They also tried gun games, had a little competition but ofcource Draken won because of experience. They tried a racing car game and at Draken's surprise, the raven won. They go for a second round cause maybe Takemichi was just lucky but then he lost again. The raven is so good at racing, he thought that this guy's moves are for pro racers, still Draken didn't believe that he lost. They went out of the arcade with many stuffed toys with them. He can literally see the ecstatic face the raven is making. He was just glad that he enjoyed it and pats his head.

Draken then brought them to the next location. He parked the car near a dock and gets out with the raven. Even tho Takemichi's family also own a yacht, he is surprised that Draken brought him to a yacht.

They were the only one inside it(it's auto matic okay?😔 Don't ask me how 😩). Draken brought him to the deck. Takemichi is so happy with this date. He looks up in the sky staring at those venust stars.

"Beautiful" he said and smiled.

"Not beautiful as you" Takemichi was surprised by what just Draken said and a sudden back hug from the taller man made the raven blush. Draken puts his head on Takemichi's shoulders. The raven can't help to have red ears making Draken smirk. Takemichi didn't mind it and just looked around to find something that can caught his attention but the big guy suddenly turns him around to him while holding on his slim waist.

"What I said is true. You're really Beautiful Takemichi" Takemichi is now red as a tomato. He looked down but Draken brought his chin up making them to have eye contact. Draken's eyes looked down at Takemichi's lips. The raven knows that he wanted to kiss him. Their faces are an inch away from eachother. Draken's face slowly moves towards his but he suddenly remembered that the big guy is only doing this for his own satisfaction...maybe he doesn't like him at all and just using him...for sex....just for sex...Those thoughts filled the raven's head and stops Draken from kissing him.

"What's wrong?" Draken asked as he noticed that Takemichi's face suddenly went dark.

"I think this is enough for today.." The raven said as he freed himself from Draken's wraps and was about to get away.

"Hey what's wrong, why suddenly like this?" Draken is now holding Takemichi's arm to stop him from going somewhere.

"I...I think I'm tired. I should go home now" Takemichi replied.

"You can stay the night here. There is an extra room if you want too" Draken is now trying to make the raven stay a little longer.

"I can go home" Takemichi insisted.
"Bring the yacht back to the dock"

"Takemichi is there something wrong? Or did I do something to make you upset? Please tell me..and if I do then I'm sorry.." The big guy was almost begging him to stay.

'Don't say those words.. you're making my hopes high up..'that's what Takemichi thought as he still not looking at Draken's way. Yes... Takemichi like Draken and is starting to get aware in his feelings. If the other guy is just using him for sex then it's better if he just go away..he doesn't know but it hurts...his heart aches as if it was stabbed many times.

He didn't noticed that his tears started to fell from his eyes. Draken was surprised and suddenly pulls him back and hugs him tight.

Takemichi is trying to calm and wipes his tears off but he couldn't control it. Draken on the other hand is trying to comfort the other.

"Shush, shush" he said while patting his back. When Takemichi was a bit calmed down now he holds his face with both of his hands to make him look to him while wiping his tears with his thumb.

"You can tell me anything..did I do something wrong?" Draken asked with a worried face.

Takemichi just looked at him with teary eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to-" Draken was cut off by Takemichi and was suddenly surprised to the words the raven said to him.

"It hurts Ken...my heart aches for you.. It suddenly feels suffocating... Everytime you made me heart pound like crazy because of the things you do and give to me I feel happy but suddenly....I realized that you only do that for your satisfaction. You only want my body. To please your desires. My heart suddenly sank because of those thoughts and I suddenly became aware of my feelings. I hate those feelings cause I know that it will only become worthless. So please, don't give me those high hopes...I really hate it when I cry over worthless things!" Those are the words Takemichi said. Draken couldn't even say one word but he have too.

"T-takemichi, let me explain...yes..At first, I only want your body and have sex with me but you got it all wrong now I-" Before he could finish explaining he was cut off by a sudden push from the raven.

"I already told to not say those words to me. All I want now is to leave"  Takemichi looked at him with a stern look and hurriedly go but Draken stopped him again. "P-please let me explain" he stuttered. Takemichi still insisted to go but Draken just couldn't let him go.

After how many attempts the big guy let him go. He was about to left him in the deck when he suddenly shouted.

"I LIKE YOU!" That made Takemichi stop from walking away.

"The moment I saw you at the bar, it was love at first sight. At first I plan to keep you only as my sex partner but..." He slowly walks towards Takemichi who seems to be unable to walk away. "I fell in love with you Hanagaki Takemichi...not to your body but to your smile.. personality..those ocean eyes that looked at me with such annoyance sometimes... everything about you was perfect..." Takemichi then slowly turned around to meet his gaze. "I want to know you more...spend my life with you.. make happy memories.. Meeting you was one of the best thing that happened to me" Draken looked at him with such adore in his eyes. He couldn't look away.

Draken holds his hands and kiss it. "I don't want to make everything so fast" he then took a deep breath"...Hanagaki Takemichi... would you give me permission to court you? I want you to know how sincere I am and my feelings for you" Takemichi was surprised when he was on his knees.

Takemichi doesn't know what to do. His heart his pounding like crazy. Those words he said, he feels like they were all said with sincerity that melted his heart..love at first site...he doesn't know but he feels so happy.

Draken was already expecting to be rejected but surprised when he looked at that raven who is nodding at him.

"..yes?" Draken is so nervous.
"Yes" Takemichi answered with a smile.
Without any second thought Draken hugs him as they looked at eachother's eyes. Their heads slowly closing to eachother and kiss. Draken holds Takemichi's waist while looking straight to his eyes. They both share a passionate kiss leaving a string of saliva connecting the two.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N
Sorry for the late update everyone!! I'm getting kilig on my own story 😩 anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Should I do a smut next chapter? Or no?