Chapter 16

As Takemichi entered the mansion, he was greeted by the maids and butlers of the house. They help him take off his jacket and ask if he needs something but there isn't.

Takemichi then went to their living room, he heard laughing noises while going there. As he entered the room, he saw his father, brothers, and his step mother and also his biological mother.

Takemichi's family is a bit complicated. His parents adopted Kisaki because he lost his parents at a young age. His parents and Kisaki's parents are both friends since high school.

Takemichi and Kazutora's parents were once inlove but that love faded away so easily. Have divorced but still contacting each other because of their children. They treated each other as friends now until Takemichi's father found another woman in his life. His now married to her, of course Takemichi's mother will accept her if she treats her children like her own child also.

At first Takemichi was the one who really hate his step mother. Stealing his mother's role in the house. He also despise his father once because he loved an another woman except her mother. Takemichi was still 6 years old back then, Kazutora and Kisaki were 10. Both of them knows what's going on except Takemichi who is still innocent and too young to understand the situation.

He distanced her step mother away from him even tho how many times her step mother Ren wanted to show that she can also be a good mother for him. It was all in the past now, he accepted her as his 2nd mother when Ren ( his step mother ) once saved his life from falling from the long stares in their house. Takemichi was a little clumsy that time when he slip and fall good thing his step mother catch him and protected him from getting injured. Good thing the impact in her head isn't that bad or Takemichi would have blamed himself again. His mother also rushed at the hospital when she heard what happened, ofcource she scolded her son also but it wasn't his fault that she didn't told him the truth about her and his father about ain't inlove with each other anymore.

"Mother, you're here" Takemichi said as he walk towards his mother and step mother who was chatting with eachother.

His mother Sera then look up at him and get up to hug his baby boy. "Take, my sweetie your finally here"

"When did you came home? Aren't you supposed to be on Australia?" Takemichi said as he give his mother a kiss on the cheeks.

"Well, your father here said he wanted me to be here in this little reunion of us when your brother here finally decided to come home after 4 years" Sera as she looked at his oldest son who is avoiding her, looking at the sides like he didn't heard what his mother said.

Sera has beautiful gold hair and has deep blue eyes like Takemichi. Takemichi who has his father's hair but looked like his mother. Kazutora who has gold like stripes on his hair like his mother but looked like his father that has those brownies sand eyes.

Takemichi then went to kiss his step mother Ren and his father and went beside his brothers to sit down. They had a little chat before going to the dinning room to have dinner.

Laughter could be heard in the dining table. It's been a long time since the house was so lively.

"Oh right, Kazu I heard your going to do a book signing the next month and your new book will be also publish that time" Ren, there step mother said as he looked at his step son.

"Ah yes auntie Ren" Kazutora answered.

"So, What is this new book about?" His mother Sera ask. Both Ren and Sera are fond of books. Hobby is their reading and they are also a fan of their own son's work. They were surprised at first that their son became an author. They wouldn't thought that someone like Kazutora who's always get in a fight in school and look like someone who isn't interested in reading nor writing would be an author that most girls love to read.