Chapter 4

This is not my art and his hair is originally blonde there but I colored it black 🙂 I don't how to draw nor color so just nvm this 😐

Hope you enjoy this chapter 🤞

________________

The raven entered but got stopped when he saw who is the guest their meeting with.

"Yo! Mit-chi~ " the tall dragon exclaimed.

The raven was frozen from where is he standing right now and the tall dragon just smile and sat comfortably.

"Do you know him?" Hina ask that made Takemichi move but the raven just ignored Hina's question and went to sit on his table couch chair.

" I have a feeling that we'll meet again but I didn't expect that we'll meet this soon," Draken said grinning but the raven also ignored it.

" Well, I also didn't expect this kind of meeting. I thought I would never see you again" the raven smiled and the dragon felt an arrow shot his head that made him chuckle.

" I thought you would be a shy and cute type but I didn't expect you to be cold and cruel to the person had a one-night stand with," Draken said making Hina's eyes widen from what she heard, then her soul fly away.

" Good thing I'm not the type of person you wanted me to be" the raven replied to the dragon, making him chuckle again.

" Hina please bring us a cup of coffee" the raven ordered the rosy brown girl who came back to life, bow, and walk away.

"Now, Let's not talk about what happened in the past Mr. Ryuguji. It already happened, we did it so let's just focus on what we have to discuss today" the raven smiled crossing his legs.

The tall dragon just hums as a response and smirk.

"Btw, I heard you were looking for a model for your new product" the dragon spoke out when they are almost finishing their meeting.

"Hmmm...yes what about it Mr. Ryuguji?" The raven answered while putting his teacup on the table.

" Mr. Ryuguji? I would prefer if you call me Draken, mitchi" the dragon smiled.

The raven then signs because this is a waste of his time. " So what about
the model for our new product Mr. 'Draken'" the said.

" You can just drop the 'Mr.', and about the model, I want to recommend someone that is from is from our company" Draken recommend.

" Hmm, we're still going to talk about that after our meeting. If you want to recommend someone just give the information to my secretary, I'll try to recommend him or her at the board meeting. "The raven said then put his business card on the table in front of the dragon then stands up. " Then give it to him and call for his qualification," the raven said.

The dragon picks it up and puts it inside his pocket and stands up and offered his hands which the raven accepted.

" Then....." The raven bow and was about to leave when the dragon ask for another request.

" Btw, can I have another request?" The dragon asks happily.

That made the raven stop and look back at him." What is it?"

" But before that, I want to talk about privately," the dragon said.

Takemichi then signals Hina to leave them first also Draken did the same to his bodyguards.

When they left, Draken walk towards Takemichi closing their distance.

"What is it that you want to request Mr. Draken" the raven look at the tall dragon with no interest which made the dragon smirk.

The dragon then caress Takemichi's face " Let's have sex "

Sorry, this is short 🙁
I'm really busy now bcs our sem break already ended so back to my busy schedule 😩
Hope you like this chapter tho🙂

*Wrong grammar
*Wrong spellings
*Bad sentences
*And other mistakes that I made

*Wrong grammar*Wrong spellings*Bad sentences*And other mistakes that I made