Chapter 3

Hello, so I'm sorry about the last chapter, it's a little bit messed up because I finished it at 12 in the middle of the night 🙂, my eyes are tired and about to sleep that day but I'm still writing it... Dunno how and I'm not a night person.

Well hope you enjoy this chapter

___________________

The raven was already inside of his company waiting for his secretary to come with his spare clothes.

The girl with rosy brown hair come in and handed a bag with clothes to the raven.

"So mind telling me what happened?" Hina asks.

The raven entered the bathroom in his office and close the door.

"Really...." The rosy brown girl said with an irritated face.

The raven took off his clothes and look at the mirror with wide eyes.

"The hell....." The raven muttered and got surprised by the love and bite marks surrounding his body.

"That bastard," he thought.
"Is he a dog or something? He even cum inside of me" the raven said touching the marks in his body.

The raven then started cleaning his whole body.

_____________________

"It stings" the tall black-haired man whined at the nail marks that the left by the raven in his body.

"Is he a cat or something?" Draken said while showering. Both of them are comparing each other to an animal right now.

"But he looks beautiful last night" the tall man remembered about a scene where the raven is covered with his bite marks and didn't realize he got hard by just remembering that scene in his head.

"Huh?" Draken look and saw his hard member then just chuckled.

______________________

The raven got out of the bathroom and walk to his table and sit on his chair.

Hina entered his office with a cup of tea and put it on his table.

"Can you tell me what happened now?" The rosy brown girl asks.

The raven then let out a sign. "I had sex alright." He then sips his tea.

The rosy brown girl then just blink his eyes twice."huh!?" Hina shouted.

"Can you lower your voice?" the raven said looking at the paper he's holding.

"Why didn't you tell me! Maybe someone saw and got into a scandal and publish it on the internet and it can give a bad impression to our company! And are you going to make your father faint again! Do you even know that guy you are with! Does he even know who you are! If you want to have sex, you can just tell me so I can arrange someone for you!" The rosy brown girl keep shouting that made the whole floor look at their President's Office.

"Wow, is she my mother or something?" The raven thought Looking at the rosy brown girl still saying things that if I got into trouble having sex to a guy who I don't know. "Can you stop now?" The raven said smiling at his secretary.

Hina stop talking and the let out a sign.

"Good" the raven exclaimed.

"First, I don't remember what happened last night and how I ended up having sex with him" his secretary's jaw then drop to what his boss just said.

"Second, I can remember saying my nickname to him and not my real name so maybe there will not be a problem." That got his secretary feel a little bit of relief.