Chapter 13

"Absolutely yes!" Takemichi who said excitedly making his brother chuckled by his attitude.

"Btw, I heard that the company will be releasing a new product this month. How is it going?" Kazutora ask because he also wanted to know how his little brother manage the family's company.

"To be honest, it going really smoothly. And that's all thanks to the new planning team that I made. I was planning to be the who will managed but I think it will only more work load so I have Ko-"

Takemichi was about to finish what he saying but got cut off by a sudden opening slam on the door making Takemichi having an irk mark appeared on his forehead.

"Really, why does everyone likes to burst inside of my office today without even knocking? Did you forgot that I'm still the owner of this
Building" Takemichi who is smiling but you can hear the annoyance in his tone, glancing at the man who opened his door.

"I know, I know but care to explain this?" The walks towards the brothers and slammed the folder in the table infront of Takemichi.

The raven then glaced at the.
"What about it?"

"Why are you transferring the new planning team under my supervision?" The man was sighing and sat beside Kazutora while crossing his legs.

They both greet each other. The man ask Kazutora when did he come back and Kazutora said just yesterday.

"Is there a problem with that? Your the only person that can teach them very well Koko so just considered it. And your just going to supervise and teach them some things that they still don't know, it's not that hard" Takemichi who said like he was proud to his decision making Koko's eyes twitch.

"Then if it's not that hard then you do it" Koko answering back. (Koko as in Hajime Kokonoi okie 👌and sorry this was a bit cringe, don't know anything bout' business)

"Your the one who made the group so you supervise them, I'm already too busy as the Managing Director of this company" Koko scratching his back hair while Kazutora was just drinking his tea and listening to their conversation thinking that the decision he made about not being the company's heir was right or he would also be drowned of work load.

"Well, as the CEO I order you to supervise them so just accept it Koko" Takemichi also started sipping his tea.

Koko who is just sighing a million times now because he knew that if Takemichi already made his decision about business, you can't change his mind already.

"Okay, okay, ha......" Koko smiled a little bit.

"I win" Takemichi  proudly saying in his head but has a calm smile on the outside not wanting to lost his cool.

"I should go now I still have things to settle with the board, you also need to hurry up and be there Takemichi" Koko standing from his sit and walking up to the door.

"Yeah, Yeah I'll be there after this" Takemichi replying back to Koko.

Koko then left the room, leaving the two brothers.

"Then, I should also go. I also need to do something" Kazutora also standing up.

"Hmmm, okay......." Takemichi said a little bit sad because it's also been a long time since he enjoyed his brother's being protective and caring to him after a long time. He wanted him to stay longer to chat with him but his also busy.

Kazutora notice the sad face that his little brother is making and he knows that he is the reason why he is sad, only having a gentle smile appearing in his face. He then walks up to his little brother and pat his head.

Takemichi look up to his brother because he was surprised by the sudden pat. He let out a lovely smile that he hasn't show since he was a kid without even him noticing making Kazutora chuckle. He then cough a little bit and suddenly change his mood into work mode and stands up too.

"I think you should go brother. You said you need to do something" Takemichi a little embarrassed.

"Hahaha..... okay, then I'll get going now Mitchi" Kazutora patted his little brother's again before leaving the room.

"Btw, I'll fetch....hmmm.....maybe around 6" Kazutora added. Takemichi then just nodded as a reply.

To be continued..................

Hello!
I'm really sorry that I updated this late. I have been busy with school work again. I really want to get a summer vacation now ಥ╭╮ಥ

This is also only a short chapter so I'm sorry for the second time. I made this chapter for Takemichi and Kazutora's brotherhood because I wanted too hehe. So that's all see you on the next chapter!

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
• And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

•Wrong grammars•Wrong spellings• And other mistakes that I made in this chapter