Chapter 10

"S-stop i-it, I c-cant any- anymore ngh!" The raven moan while Draken keep thrusting in him from the back.

"Do you really want me too stop kitty? Your squeezing me to tight down here" Draken said licking the ravens ears, adding more pleasure at the Takemichi.

"I- I'm being s- serious here...... We're already doing it for at least 10 hrs for fuck sake!" Takemichi shouted irritatedly like a cat that wants to sleep.
(Okay, okay so they are already in the bed yes, yes and let's just say they did it at 1 in the afternoon and it's already 10 there so yah it's already been 10 ours ಥ‿ಥ)

"C'mon don't be like that kitty, your the one who said that you want to have sex with me, are you really backing up now" Draken said flipping Takemichi to face him. "You don't know how much I have been holding back now, and you also don't know how much I wanted taste every inch of dessert that is infront of me now" he added in a husky voice while licking his lips and grinning at the raven.

"Hahaha....." The raven thought while crying on the inside.

_______________________

"I couldn't get enough sleep at all" the raven was already awake and already sitting beside the sleeping dragon.

"I already forgot how many times we did, I lost count when we finish our 3rd round" Takemichi was sighing while face palming himself because of embarrassment. He remembered the night he just spend with the dragon, even how rough Draken is last night but the raven can sense that every movement the Dragon made was full of care.  ( Is it because I describe Takemichi and Draken as a Dragon and Raven that I'm thinking that they are mythical creatures that have human form 🗿)

"Hahaha......I must be crazy" Takemichi thought while glancing at Draken. "But not gonna lie his handsome" he muttered and then realized what he said and made him blush again and didn't even noticed that a smirk appeared at the sleeping man.

"Hahahah! I'm out of my mind, I really should wash up now" the raven thought while rushing to stand up from the bed but before Takemichi could even start to walk he suddenly fall down.

"Huh? I can't feel my legs......" Takemichi thought with a 'hahaha.......' face. "C'mon! You need to stand up!" He shouted in his thought while trying to stand up but can't. "Hahaha........ seriously......." He said in a defeated tone.

"Need help?" Takemichi was startled when he heard someone say those words. He look at the bed and saw a  chuckling Dragon which made him even more irritated because his the reason he can't stand right now.

"No need"

Takemichi replied turning his head back and try to stand up again but ofcource failed.

"Really. You know I'm the one at fault so I should take responsibility"

Draken then stands and ofcource his naked which made Takemichi look away from him with tint of small blush on his cheeks. Draken then walk towards where Takemichi fall because he can't stand and without a warning he pick up Takemichi in a bridal style.

"O-oi! What are you doing!?" Takemichi was surprised by the sudden action of Draken and Takemichi doesn't like being carried.

"Isn't it obvious, I'm taking responsibility" Draken answered with an sarcastic smile plastered on his face.

"Let me down you jerk!" Takemichi trying to get out of the Dragon's grip but he can't, Draken is too strong.

"Don't worry my kitty I won't do anything so let me take care of you" Draken said.

"No! I don't want too! I can take care of myself!" Takemichi insisted.

"Now now don't be so stubborn my kitten"

"Since when I let you call me kitty huh!? And also let me down!"

The two were still arguing until they reach the bathroom. Draken is the one who cleaned Takemichi, after that they didn't have breakfast because the raven is in a hurry and ofcource Draken insisted on driving Takemichi to his company.

"What are you still doing here? you can go now"

Takemichi trying to make Draken go away like nothing happened between them.

"No goodbye kiss?" Draken jokingly said.

"What me to give you a goodbye punch instead"

Takemichi said with a smile that got up to his ears and giving off a aura that he really wanted to punch Draken right now.

"Hahahah, I'll refuse to that one" Draken answered politely trying really not to get punch.

"Then, if you don't have something to say I'll take my leave then"

Takemichi then walk off and about went inside of the building but stop when Draken shouted something.

"Takemichi! I enjoyed what you request me what to do yesterday!"

That statement of Draken made Takemichi embarrassed and blush a mess, remembering what they did last night, he then just rush inside the building and made Draken chuckle.

"Cute"

To be continued..............

So I'm supposed to be focusing on my recovery right now because Im still coughing but my fever is down so a chapter for you guys (◍•ᴗ•◍) hope you enjoyed this chapter (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.). I should be doing my module but I was looking at it and it already made my headache  come back 💀. Sorry this is short btw (╥﹏╥)

*Wrong spellings
*Wrong grammars
*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

*Wrong spellings*Wrong grammars*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter