Chapter 14

" Talking "
' Thinking '
( Ehe! Change writing style a bit ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

______________________________________

Kazutora and Takemichi are already in the airport just waiting for their brother to come out. Actually they are inside the airport where the planes usually landed. Having their own landing spot for their plane. They are just waiting inside their car to the private plane to land.

After a few minutes of waiting, the plane finally arrived.

Takemichi was the first one to got out of the car, excited to see Kisaki while Kazutora followed him.

After the plane perfectly land, the plane's door for passengers opened revealing a blonde guy with glasses adjusting his suit jacket.

He then look around to find his brothers who said to fetch him. His eyes landed on the Takemichi and Kazutora walking towards the plane looking up to him.

He hurriedly go down while his secretary and other attendant follows him in his back.

"Brother!" Takemichi shouted. You could clearly see how he was so excited by just looking at his eyes, shinning so beautifully. Kisaki's secretary and attendants then bowed at Takemichi and Kazutora showing their respect when they saw them. Takemichi was the one who is supposed to attend the business trip but Kisaki insisted that he'll the one who will attend inside of Takemichi because he knows the business partner that they are going to have business with. An old man who likes feminine boys who is younger than him and Takemichi is one so Kisaki doesn't want Takemichi to attend it.

"Mitchy...." Kisaki hug his little brother. A smile appeared in his face that he only rarely shows making his secretary and attendants shock because he always have a serious and cold gazes but now he has a calm and warm smile on his face that he only shows on his brothers, family members and close friends.....

"Oi, I'm also your sibling here ya know!" Kazutora destroying the precious moment of both Kisaki and Takemichi. He was a little bit jealous on Kisaki because his little brother didn't even hug him when he arrived and Kisaki also noticed the hint that his jealous because Kisaki is the favorite brother.

"Too bad, I'm the favorite one" Kisaki grinned at Kazutora, making him pissed.

"Well, I'm still the oldest" Kazutora.... slightly fought back.

The two of them started arguing at each other while Takemichi just watch them, letting them be because it's also been a long time since they all gathered together. It's also been a long time since he saw and heard his brothers arguing, making him happy but also pissed. He don't know but he don't like this 2 fighting because they are very noisy.

"Hah! Says someone who left the house because he doesn't want to work and pass his responsibility to his little brother!" Kisaki started.

"Huh!? I didn't left! I left a letter ya know!" Kazutora also argued back.

"You still left you idiot"

"I didn't even expect that if I left the house, father will pass down the company to Takemichi! I thought your the one who will inherit it because your the second child!"

"Even though I'm the second child I'm still adopted!"

"Huh!? Father still gave you our last name, that means you can have the right to inherit the company!"

"Do you think the board will accept an adopted child as the leader of the company! You should know what kind of behavior they have...."  Kisaki said as they calm down a bit.

"No thank you, I don't want to deal with those people's also show some more respect, I'm older than you you know"

"Your only 2 months older than me idiot"

And they continue to argue again and looks like Takemichi is also at his limits to punch both of his brothers.

He then let out a sigh and just think that this is literally normal but.....they are literally in the public right now. If someone saw both of the son of Hanagaki Family arguing and record or take a pic or something, it might be an another issue again, so he don't have a choice.

Takemichi walk forward to his two brothers and clench his fists then smack the both of them in their heads.

' Now I think, I'm more like the oldest here, babysitting my younger siblings ' Takemichi thought.

"Ow!" Kisaki and Kazutora both grunted from the pain.

"What was that for Mitchy" Kazutora said.

"Oi............, you two should stop. Where in public right. If you keep acting like and someone saw it, it can damage our family's reputation. Also maybe Father and Auntie Saeko is waiting for our arrival." Takemichi said walking towards the car but glance at both of his brothers with his cold blue eyes making the both of them clear their posture.

Takemichi then went inside the car while the driver is opening the door for him.

"Oi, Kisaki, did make Mitchy angry" Kazutora whispered.

"Huh? Maybe you made him" Kisaki whispered back.

"You two going in or what?" Takemichi cutting both of them.

"Yes Mitchy!" Both of them suddenly change attitude and also went inside the car and left the airport.

As they left, they didn't even remember that they are still employees of the airports and also, they left Kisaki's secretary and attendants who looks like they are in trauma after witnessing Kazutora's and Kisaki's sibling fight.

To be continued..................

Sorry this was really late, also to remind you all I think I'm going to update my stories really slow because of my school works that is killing me right now

Sorry this was really late, also to remind you all I think I'm going to update my stories really slow because of my school works that is killing me right now. I'm also preparing for my 3rd quarter exam next week so I need to focus. Ahhh! My brain go brrrr brrrr sorry this was useless chapter for now....

Hope you enjoy this chapter ಠ◡ಠ

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
• And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

•Wrong grammars•Wrong spellings• And other mistakes that I made in this chapter