Chapter 6

Hello 😌, so I just got vaccinated yesterday so my mother told me not to tire myself and I'm too lazy to answer my modules so here 😃 an early chapter for you'll 😄 Hope you enjoy 🙃.

••••••••••

Hina entered Takemichi's office with more paperwork in her hands.

"Mr. Preside-" Hina suddenly felt cold when she entered the raven's office. "Why is it cold in here," she said shivering. She thought someone turn on the AC on its highest level but the thing she saw is the gloomy raven, having dark auras surrounding him with an exhausted face, having eye bags under his deep blue eyes while focussing on his works he didn't even notice that his secretary entered his office.

"Takemichi?" Hina said getting the raven's attention.

"Oh...Hina, do need something?" Takemichi said with visible exhaustion in his tone.

Hina then suddenly puts a pile of paper works in Takemichi's table.

"These are the files that the planning team handed for our new project and also there also some files here that you still need to sign," Hina said with a very big smile having flowers blooming beside her made Takemichi's eyebrows twitch.

"Hahaha......" Takemichi laughs in a sad tone, having more works to be done.

"Why do I have to suffer like this. If he just didn't leave the country, he shouldn't have been here in my place" Takemichi thought while crying in the inside.

"If it's that all, you can leave now," The raven said laying his head on the chair.

"Okay, Mr. President," Hina said leaving the raven's office happily.

"Seeing his face being exhausted in work feels pleasurable after also leaving me a pile of work every time," Hina thought closing Takemichi's door with a victory smile.

"What's with the formalities," Takemichi said seeing his secretary leaving happily after giving him even more work.

"Right.....he hasn't sent me a flower nor a chocolate today," Takemichi said looking at the room where he puts all the things that Draken sends him. Draken always sends him a gift, to be fact that he sends it to him every day. He even sometimes deliver it himself, if he's busy he deliver it early before Takemichi could come to his company. He also always greet the raven every morning, afternoon, and after work through text but the thing that is bothering the raven is why is he doing this to him? Didn't he just say that he just wanted to have sex with him? Then why is he doing this? It looks like he's the raven.

"He didn't even send a text since this morning," The raven thought while pouting.

"Ahhh! Why I am even bothered by it" Takemichi shouted putting his head on his table and letting out a sign.

~Time Skip~

"Finally, I finish my work" the raven yawned, standing up while stretching his arms. He looks to his watch seeing that it's already pass 6 and Hina left because he said so.

The raven was looking at his windows, seeing the view he always saw every time he work late then a sudden sound came from his stomach which made him giggle a little bit.