Chapter 12

Takemichi was focused on his works while Hina was standing in front of him reporting about her report.

"Hina, lend me the papers that the producti-" 

Takemichi was cut off by a sudden slam from his door. Kazutora opened the door and stormed in then aggressively sits on the couch looking piss off.

"Nii- san?"

Takemichi pauses from doing his work and look at Hina then look back at his brother.

Kazutora then letting out an angry aura without realizing. He was piss off because of the words that Draken said to him before he left the Toman's main house.

A little while ago
°Before Kazutora left°

Kazutora was smirking while leaving Draken with a face that is glaring at him because of the words he said.

He was about to leave statisfied to he did but he pauses from walking to his car when Draken said something that Kazutora wouldn't like.

"Maybe you should check on Mitchi first, I went hard on him last night"

Draken has smirking glued on his face. Signaling Kazutora that he already made a move on Takemichi.

Kazutora face darken with veins popping out of his head ready to kill someone for touching his brother without permission. He then turned around to see Draken showing him a smile but you can clearly see that the smile have a different meaning behind it making Draken have a victory smirk.

"I wonder when can I kill this bastard"

Kazutora thought, having a calm posture and a looking forced smile on his face but having a burning anger spending inside him.

"I think you don't know Mitchi that much. You don't even know how many man already touch those slender sexy body of his and maybe....I'm already one of them"

Kazutora said jokingly to Draken asking him piss off again but of course Kazutora didn't touch Takemichi because they are siblings. He maid it up trying to get back at Draken not in a violent way because he doesn't want to lose his cool. (😌)

"Before you think that you already pass me, you should maybe know the about Mitchi even more before competing with me"

Kazutora leaving Draken with a answer that made Draken clench his fist. Kazutora was trying to hide his anger not trying to lose control.

Kazutora get in inside of his black SF90 Ferrari and drove off leaving a jealous Dragon.

...

"Is there something bothering you brother?"

Takemichi asks but Kazutora didn't answer making him sigh. Takemichi look at Hina signaling her to give him a minute with his brother and then stands up.

Hina then bowed at both of them then left office and close the doors. Takemichi walk towards his brother and sit on the couch infront of Kazutora.

Takemichi was about to ask something if he's okay or did something happened but Kazutora cut him off.

"After we had lunch yesterday. Where did you go when you left me while I'm on the phone with someone? Without even saying that you are going somewhere."