Chapter 20

•Wrong grammars
•Wrong spellings
•And other mistakes that I made in this chapter
•Hope you enjoy

"Talking"
'Thinking'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Looks like someone had a good morning" Hina stares at Takemichi who's shinning while working.

"Huh?" Takemichi looked up at Hina who's looking at him while holding a cup of tea for him.

Hina puts the tea beside Takemichi. "Something interesting happened right? Tell me tell me!" She said with her sparkling eyes.

Yeah, Takemichi knows that he couldn't hide anything to Hina so he couldn't do anything but to tell her. He told everything starting from the date, to the events on the yacht and just this morning.

"It's like a novel" Hina said with such ecstatic expression.

"Yeah yeah" Takemichi then goes back to his work. "You go back to your job now"

"Why do I feel that you two are really meant to be together" Hina ignored what her boss just said. Takemichi just looked at her dumbfounded.

"What if, he goes to your house and tell your parents that his courting you and your dad doesn't want it but he still fight for it while saying" Hina then stopped and cleared her voice "I'll not give up and I'll do anything for our love Mi Amor" she said while trying to copy Draken's voice. "As he then slowly gives you a kiss, then your fath-" Hina way saying that dramatically until she was cut off by Takemichi who's really horrified and and imagine what is his secretary's saying anymore. "Can you stop now and go back to work please".

"Whyyy, I still have so many ideas in my mind that I'm sure you'll like" His secretary confidentially said.

"You're a filam you know that Hina" the raven said while having an irk mark on his forehead.

"Filam?" Hina confusedly said.

"Yes Filam, half feelingera, half ambesyosya" (jk)

"Hina, did you finished the work I assigned you last Friday?" Takemichi has a scary smile on his face

"Uhmm..no?" Hina looked away from her boss. "You said the deadline is on next week right.."

"Oh really...I didn't know I would be needing it today, you see our next product will be already release in 3 weeks so I'll be busy with the events and venue so I would like the papers today, Hi-na-chan" The raven scarely said.

"Y-yes.. I'll finish it today sir" Hina then went out of the office with a face of defeat.

The raven just sigh and rest his head on his chair and just thinks what his secretary just said. What if those things really happened...What if his father wouldn't want it...His father would definitely prefer a girl..But he suddenly remembered that his father is the one who arrange his older brother Kisaki and Hanma together so it's impossible for him to not like it but..what if...
[overthink more]

He was thinking too much until Takemichi was surprised by Hina who was looking at him from the door"You surprised me... What is it?" He said.

"I forgot to tell you that a lunch back from your home arrived." Hina points at the paper bag at the small table. " They said you should call them when you received it."She added then shuts the door and walks back to her table.

"She's angry isn't she" The raven said and giggles.

_____________________________

"Hello, Aunt Ren" Takemichi said over the phone.

"Oh, Hello sweetie" Ren answered on the other side of the call. "Did you got the foods?" She added.

Takemichi then opened the lunch box to see what's inside.
"Yes, auntie. I'm trying the sushi right now" The raven said and chew the food and swallows it.

"How is it? I hope it suits your taste" Ren smiled while on phone.

"It taste good auntie and I like the flavor" Takemichi then saw a tumbler and checks what's inside. "Oh it's Red Ginseng"

"I'm glad you like it sweetie and looks like you also saw the red ginseng I had it prepare for you cause I know that the company seems busy these days" His (step)mom said.

"Thank you Auntie" Takemichi smiled as he then heard another voice on the other side of the phone.

"Is that Dad, Avia?(Latin of Grandma)" Takemichi knows that voice and it's Kei.
"Yes, Kei. It's your father" Ren said. His mom then hands over the phone to Kei. "Pops" he said.

"Are you not troubling mom and dad there?" Takemichi responded.

"I'm not don't worry. Also I help Avia preparing your lunch" Kei said with a grin on his face.

"Good then" Takemichi simply said. Kei was a bit disappointed because he wants Takemichi to commend him more. The raven then look at his phone because it was silent for a sec. "Is there something wrong there?" He asked.

"Pops, I deserve more praise from you I made those sushi! And I also prepared those ginseng for you then Aunt Ren thought me how to make the tea even though I failed a few times but I still got it good in no time!" Kei shouted it confidentially. On the other hand Takemichi was surprised by the sudden yell. The call filled with silents then the raven spoke up.

"It was delicious. You've work hard, cook me some more I come back at the house" Takemichi said with a smile on his face. He was quite glad that the son he adopted was already growing this much.

"Yes, I'll definitely will" Kei answered and is also glad.

The call ended and Takemichi look at the big window on his office-- admiring the sky.
"He grows up really fast and becoming more like you..Koji.."

_____________________________

"Are these flowers for your sex partner again? You're giving him too much flowers this days huh" Mitsuya said as he entered the office of Draken.

"Hmm, isn't it only natural to do that when you're courting someone right ?" Draken innocently said while continuing his work.

"Yeah- wait..what!?" Mitsuya thinks his ears are lying to him and blink a few times then looked Draken. "Courting!? Who!? Wait... don't tell me it's the owner of the HG company..."

Draken then looks up and just grins at Mitsuya and then stands up and picks the flower up to deliver it and left the lilac boy dumbfounded.

TO BE CONTINUED...