Chapter 9

"Wanna do it?" The raven said.

"Huh?" Draken asks confused and shock at the same time.

"Do you wanna sleep with me?" the raven said now looking at the Dragon straight in the eye.

"Did I hear it right? Mitchi was the one who ask to do it with me?" Draken thought while frozen.

"Uhhh...what I said just now.....I just said it randomly.... just forget it" Takemichi said while putting his right hand on his face with a sad smile and about to leave but Draken's stops him by grabbing his left hand.

"W-wait" Draken said while his phone is ringing in his pocket.

"Wait, Takemichi," Draken said while still holding Takemichi while his still walking but his phone keeps ringing but Draken ignored it.

Takemichi then stops. "I think you should answer it," He said not turning back.

"I-" Draken then made an angry face. "Who the hell is calling me this time!" He thought irritatingly. "Hello.." he answered.

"Ah...oh..." Draken glanced at the raven then.

"Then... I'll just handle something," Draken said which made Takemichi glance at him.

"Okay, wash up and I'll be there" Draken then hung up the phone and sigh.

"Mitchi, I th-" before Draken could finish what he is saying, Takemichi cut him off by grabbing his hands.

"I take back what I said earlier, let's go," Takemichi said while dragging Draken.

°••••••••••°

"You ready?" Draken asks while the raven who is already underneath him while taking off his shirt. He was about to kiss him when Takemichi stops him.

"I'll take a shower first" Takemichi standing up from where he laying.

"But-" And again Takemichi cut off what Draken was about to say.

"Where's the bathroom?" The raven asks.

"There," Draken said while pointing a door. (uh so Draken's room has a CR (-_-;))

Takemichi then went inside and started striping. He then opened the shower and wash up. "What the hell I am thinking!?" He shouted in his thought while putting his hands on the wall like his pinning someone and let out a sigh."I wanted to smash my head on the wall" He thought while crying on the inside.

"Well.....he has well build body, big hands and ofcource he'll have a big one too," Takemichi said with a don't want to do it face.

"It's not our first time having sex, but I don't remember anything," He said leaning his head on the wall.

"There shouldn't be a problem if I prepare myself right," Takemichi said looking at his back a little bit shy.

Takemichi then started to prepare himself. He was hesitating at first but he inserted 1 finger in his but and started to thrust his finger. (I really don't know how to write this thing
⊙﹏⊙)

"Ngh~ ah~" He moans while he already has 3 fingers inserted and thrusting at a fast pace.

"No, it's not enough... It's not deep enough" he thought while panting with a flush face.

The raven was focused on masturbating his self that he didn't even notice that someone had just come in. He look at the door when he heard a click sound and saw Draken standing there without his shirt, just looking at the raven preparing his self.

"What? Did I forgot to lock the door?" The raven thought.

"Why did you stop? Did you want me to help you?" Draken said smirking while walking up to the raven.

Draken then slides his hands on Takemichi's waist. "Take out your fingers" he ordered which the raven also obeyed. Draken then inserted two of his fingers at the same time which made the raven yelp.

"Ahh!?" the raven moan and made Draken smirk again. " Looks like you were enjoying this," Draken said while kissing the raven's nape. "This view is really amazing however, actually seeing a man preparing for sex was more shocking that I imagine," Draken thought. Just a minute ago when he entered the bathroom and saw Takemichi preparing his self really made him happy and aroused at the same time.

"Ah~ ngh~ s-slow down a l-little...."Takemichi said while moaning and panting mess.

Draken then shows his other hand and ordered Takemichi to suck it and also Takemichi followed it. "Good boy," Draken said in near Takemichi's ears. The raven's ears suddenly turned red and Draken bite it.

"W-weit! Whera u daiong!ahh~~(w-wait!, What are you doing!" Takemichi said while still sucking Draken's hands.

"Shush" Draken took out his fingers out Mitchi's mouth and started stroking the raven's member.

"Ahhhhh~" Mitchi moan.

Draken then thrust his fingers faster and stroke Takemichi's member faster.

"Ngh~ y-your going to fast! Ahh~" Those sweet moans coming from Takemichi was making Draken's member hard, already wanted to put it inside but trying to hold himself.

After a few strokes and thrust Takemichi already cum. "Ngh!"

"Hah!" Draken said while looking at the raven panting very hard with a flush face which made his erection even more turned on. Without a warning Draken turned Takemichi to face him, he pinned down the raven and kiss him.

"Fuck! Why is good at kissing!" Takemichi thought while melting on the Dragon's kiss. While Takemichi was getting distracted by the Dragon's kiss, Draken took the opportunity to slide his tongue into the raven's mouth.

"Mph!" the raven moaned while kissing Draken. Takemichi then puts his legs around Draken's hips. Draken let go of Takemichi's hands and put his hands on the raven's waist for support, Takemichi then also wrapped his hands around Draken's neck that's inviting the Dragon's to give him more.

Draken then smirked with their kiss. Takemichi's mind was blank, he couldn't think of something else than to feel more pleasure. Draken then is the one who broke their kiss while a string of saliva was connecting their mouth.

"Mind if I get a little rough?" Draken asks while licking his lips which made the blush in mess.

To be continued...........

I didn't write this cringe chapter right.....☠️ Dunno how to write a smut chapter 😭 I ain't writing any again
ミ●﹏☉ミ
I'm going to die of embarrassment 🌚
Bye 💀

You can guess where I got the reference (*﹏*;)

*Wrong grammars
*Wrong spellings
*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter.

*Wrong grammars*Wrong spellings*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter