The final chapter

Fast forwarded till Alice was almost 40 weeks pregnant.

Perri's Pov

I couldn't believe this was happening, it had happened so quickly. Earlier during the day I was at the studio training and Alice was next door watching Starr, who is covering for her classes when her water broke.

Bless Alice, she thought she just needed a wee!!

We are now in an ambulance going towards the hospital. I hope everything is going to be fine...

Alice's Pov

I'm currently lying down in the back of an ambulance. They had to rip my favourite dress that I have been living in, so that they can monitor the baby.

I hope she will be ok, my little one.

I felt the brakes on the ambulance go, I was bracing for an impact but nothing happened. Perri who was holding my hand, very tightly might I add. Smiled at me sweetly then burst out laughing, as he expected the same.

I was then transferred into a wheelchair and taken inside the hospital.

It was almost time.

Perri's Pov

I'm all suited and booted in this protective equipment. I can go and watch Alice give birth to my baby girl.

I hope I'm ready.

Alice's Pov

With Perri by my right side and a midwife at the end of the bed, I get told to give a big final push.

I tried my hardest and nothing

"Come on, you can do it Al" I hear Perri say calmly in my ear.

I can do it.

I push one last time and hear a cry.

Here she is.

I'm now holding her in my arms, Perri has his arms wrapped around me. She is perfect, she has Perri's eyes and my lips. Her face is a mixture of ours, together.

Later that day.

Perri's Pov

We are back home, Alice is so tired, but we need to facetime the boys and introduce her to them all.

The phone rings.

"Hey Perri" Everyone shouts. "Can we see her?"

I nod and move the phone to show her. I hear awws.

"What's her name" Ashley asks.

"Eden Ashley Kiely" I reply.

All the boys smile, knowing that is the most perfect name of her.

I end the call to put Eden to bed with Alice, we look over her and wonder how we could be so lucky.

"Hey Alice" I mumble

"yeah" she replies.

"Do you think she will dance?" I then crack a smile.

Alice smiles back before leaning in to kiss me.

I can't wait for our future together, as a family.

Authors note.

Please enjoy! Thank you for all your support, I hope you like the ending.