Doing the deed

Note this part may contain stuff that readers could find embarrassing!
You don't have to read it (I will fill in the gaps in the next chapter).

Alice's Pov

This was it, the boys and girls had just left to go explore the local area and see what sights we should see or trips to do before we leave on Saturday.

It was just Perri and I.

We ate earlier with them as we had a private chief. I had salmon with vegetables. Perri had cod. Then we shared a chocolate melt in the middle cake with ice cream- vanilla as always.

Perri was so nervous bless him. I had butterflies in my stomach too. I had left most of my dinner.

We waited half an hour watching TV.

Then I turned to Perri.

Perri's Pov

'You ready' I asked her. She nodded.

I went closer to her and kissed her, omg this felt amazing. We began to make out a bit on the sofa before I carried her to our room.

I put her on the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her. She was pefect.

She pushed me off her while she went to get undressed.

I felt her presence back in the room. She came and undid my belt. Running her hands through my hair. She whispered in my ear, before pushing me back onto the bed.

She helped me pull off my t-shirt. I pulled my boxers down and threw them across the room. They landed on the floor, hitting the light in the process.

I started laughing, so did she.

She was glowing.

I felt a unsusual sensation in the lower part of my body, in my pubic region.

Alice has had more advice from the girls as she helped me put the condom on.

This is it Perri. You are ready.

Alice's Pov

I helped Perri put it on. He's so sweet, he was unsure he did it right. Better safe than sorry, right?

I bent down and put my lips closer to him.

He rolled me over.

I felt it, our 2 bodies becoming one. It felt amazing.

I was on top of the world.

I let out a small groan. Then I felt it, a rip. I didn't know what it was.

Once we were down, we rested next to each other and fell asleep.

Perri got rid of the evidence laughing before and we both texted the boys and girls saying it was done.

We had done it.

Not too bad, but what was that ripping.

Who knows.

Authors Pov

Enjoy!