The clinic

Alice's pov

Omg, why do I have these bad stomach pains? My period is 4 days late. I was meant to get it when we came back from holiday (the day after). Hopefully it will come soon, it has to right?

No, I can't be.

It was my first time with him.

I helped him with everything.

Did I do it right?

Perri's Pov

Ashley had called us into the studio. He wanted to speak to us about some of his ideas for our 10th anniversary tour. The main ideas he had were

-Michael Jackson from the dead
- Future of Diversity- 20DV type of tour.

- street dance with trickers- skateboards, skates ect. Like Revolution Diversity

Jordan laughed at the Revolution idea saying he wouldn't want to injure himself again. He's fed up of always being injured!

I was amazed by all of them. I know which ever one Ashley chooses he will do it justice. He is a legend.

He asked if he could speak to me at the end of the meeting. I said my goodbyes to the rest of the boys then went up to speak to him.

"Perri" He said smiling. 'I hope you are well rested after our little holiday' He ruffled my fro before telling me to follow him into the studio.

'I was wondering if you and Alice would be happy to have a bigger role in helping me prepare the tour?'

I was speechless but listened to him eagerly.

'I would like her to help teach some of the routines to the boys. However, I wanted you to be co-choreographer with me. So the show will be created by Perri Kiely and Ashley Banjo'

'Ashley' I struggled to get the words out. I was so excited, I felt my emotions rise up inside of me. 'I'm so grateful I get this opportunity. I promise I won't let you down'. As soon as I finished saying that a tear ran down my face and landed in my lap.

This is like joining Diversity all over again.

Thank you Ashley.

He stood up and pulled me into a massive hug.

'I know you are capable of this Perri' He said while holding me as I burst into tears.

Alice's Pov

Perri texted to say Ashley needed to talk to him after the meeting so he will be late to meeting me at the clinic I messaged back saying that it is fine.

I messaged Naomi and Chess, saying I would have to go to the clinic by myself. Luckily Chess had just finished work so said she would drive straight there to be on time for my appointment. She told me to drive myself and wait for her in the car park.

I did exactly as I was told.

I was shaking on the drive there, I don't know what had happened. Or why I felt this bad. It will be fine Alice stop worrying I told myself.

Chess was there when I finally got out of my car and walked to the front entrance.

Ready? She asked.

I nodded.

The rest of it was a whirlwind. I saw a doctor did a few tests. Perri turned up. He hugged me before he had some tests.

He was fine- thank god.

Me however, the doctor said he wanted me to come back again in 2 weeks as they couldn't rule out some stuff.

So kids, looks like there is a possibility I might still be pregnant.

Great...

Authors Note

Ignite starts tomorrow guys, I'm so excited!! Enjoy