Holiday time

Perri's Pov

Packing is hard work, I think to myself as I see mine and Alice's clothes scattered all over my bed. I saw something move under the corner of my eye and started laughing, as Barry had got stuck under all of her clothes!

'Oh dear' I said as I walked over to him and freed him from underneath her t-shirt. He ran out before grabbing the t-shirt from my hand and running out of my room down the hallway.

'Perri' I heard Alice call. 'Why does Barry have my t-shirt'?.

She walked back into the room carrying him. She looked at me while I shrugged my shoulders and said.

'He got stuck under it'.

She bust out laughing and released her t-shirt from Barry before allowing him to run off back to another room of the house, always up to mischief he is!

I looked at the clock, the taxi would be here soon to take us to the airport.

'Alice you ready?' I said zipping up my suitcase. Of course I had packed my skateboard.

'Yes' I heard. She was dragging her suitcase down the stairs. Just then I heard the doorbell go, he was here.

I got all my bags and carried them down the stairs. I said goodbye to Barry and my animals. Starr was coming in a bit to collect him and look after him. She is great, I'm so lucky to have her as a sister.

'You ready?' I asked Alice, squeezing her hand. She smiled.

'Of course' She replied, leaning over to kiss me on the check. My whole body buzzed at her touch.

I was ready.

The flight was fine and on time. We meet up with the other boys and joked around for a bit. At the airport I got spotted (as usual). However this time they wanted a PAlice picture!

We arrived at the villa, it was amazing. Ashley and Alice had picked such a nice place. It was picture perfect.

The inside had been done up really nicely, outside the back was an infinity pool.

'Wow' I whispered as I walked up to the sliding glass windows past the sofa's. There was a television but it was hidden behind a painting. It's so we don't become too addicted to the screens Ashley joked. He also had a ban on Fortnite while we were here. He didn't want us to spend too much time inside, we needed to spend time together. As a unit.

The villa had 3 rooms, each could sleep 2 people. In one was Ashley and Francessica. They had the master room. Next was Jordan and Namoi and in the last room was Alice and I.

All the rooms had a similar theme but different colours. Ashley's was gold. Of course it is, he is the chosen one after all! Next was Jordan's who had black, very sytlish Namoi commented when she went to put her bags in. My room was blue, a similar light blue to match the sea and swimming pool outside. I loved it, I was so happy to be here.

When was the last time we did this?

2016 Perri.

Oh yeah. I smiled to myself before closing the door to my room and going to find the others.

All the girls were in the pool. Alice ran past me in a light pink binki. It suited her, I smiled feeling my whole body light up.

She's perfect.

Jordan touched my arm. 'Aww, someone's in love'. He joked. I hit him, laughing.

'Perri, Ashley and I need to give you the talk okay?'

I blushed so hard.

'Oh man' I said upset.

'We all know you haven't done it yet' He winked before taking me to where Ashley was.

' Perri' Ashley started. 'I know this is awkward for you'

I was dying inside.

'However, we need you to be safe and know that what ever happens- pregenancy, STDs ect that you can come and talk to us about it. There isn't much sex education out there for males but we need to educate you. We have a clinic back home in Essex that we all go to. You know to get checked out ect. I will come and book an appointment with you when we get back from holiday.'

He pulled out a bag and inside it had condoms ect.

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into.

Little did I know that Alice was having the same conversation outside with the girls.

Alice's pov

OMG, Namoi and Chess just gave me a sex ed talk. They said when we should do it. Turns out they will all go out tonight leaving me and Perri alone for the evening.

So tonight is the night.

They talked about contraception and said I can talk to them about anything regarding it. I'm so grateful I get to have these girls.

I will go to a clinic when I'm back to get checked out.

Tonight is it. Will PAlice be ready.

Authors note

Done.

Note- I will make the next chapter super short so you don't have to read about that stuff if you don't want to.

I will do a summary at the start of the chapter after with the key points. If you aren't ready to read it yet, don't worry

Enjoy!