What if

Alice's Pov

I know the doctor said I had to wait 2 weeks until they could rule out some stuff. However, I couldn't quite shake the feeling off me. I knew something wasn't right. You know if you understand.

I'm too young for this I thought.

I can't be

I'm not even Mrs Perri Kiely yet, not that it matters.

I also haven't told Perri we aren't allowed to do anything physical again until after my appointment, just in case. I mean we all know that we were going to go back to PG Perri and Alice. Did you all expect anything different?

Cause I didn't

It is currently 2am, less than 12 hours since I first had my clinic appointment. Perri is fast asleep snoring slightly. How can he be so perfect while I look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards.

I was looking at my laptop. I've been googling the causes of what happened to me.

One involved irregular periods- I laughed. Mine have been the most regular since I started at 12 years old.

One was about monopause. No Alice, you aren't 50 just yet.

That gave me the final option of you guessed it, pregnant.

It can't be I thought. I realised I couldn't sleep so got up to put my laptop on the desk. I then went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.

I went to get a cup out of the cupboard after putting the kettle on.

However, I did never get that cup of tea. It was peppermint too. Next thing I know, I was on the floor sobbing.

What if, what if.

I'm pregnant.

I can't do this.

What if there is a way out of this.

What if....

I suddenly felt those strong arms lifting me up again, giving me strength. I heard his voice in my head.

'You aren't alone. I'm right next to you. We can do this Alice'

Perri, my Perri.

Even when he is fast asleep. He is always with me.

Thank you for turning my

What if

Into

How can we.

Authors Note

Enjoy, thank you to everyone who reminded me about this book. I've been so busy with assignments and exams. They got finished last week, so I had time to finally do this update.