Hold me close

Putting the bandaids on Lumine's hands had been a hassle. Lumine wouldn't quit moving whenever the rubbing alcohol got on his scratches.

"Does it hurt anymore?" Kody questioned Lumine, He seemed out of it. Those pretty eyes, now dulled. What was he thinking of?

The question was left unanswered

A tear fell onto his hand, "Does it hurt that much?"

Lumine smiled. He let go of Kody's hands and wrapped him in a hug.

Closing his eyes.

"Yeah"

"Where?"

Lumine bit his lip.

He wasn't sure what even caused the tears, what got him to cry?

They both listened to each other's heartbeats with the occasional sounds of clothing shifting a bit, and the other residents of the home down stairs.

Lumine rubbed his sleeve on his face to clear it, he needed to tell Kody he was sorry-!!

He had hit Kodys chin. "OW-" Kody held his chin as Lumine held his head. That hurt.

Lumine had let a tear or two slip by, "oh no.."

"KODY IM SORRY UHM-"

"It's okay, just do what you need to do."

Lumine yawned at that, the witch couldn't help but follow.

"Why are you staring at my lips?" Oh, that was an accident.

"I uh.."

Kody shook his head, and held the other boy's s hand with a shitty idea in mind.

Holding the other boy's hand he began to press his face against the hand then with a quick movement, no longer was his cheek making contact with Lumine's hand, no. It was the witches lips.

The fourteen year old wolf hadn't understood what the notion meant though, what a pity. Kody had been hoping to embarrass him more.

Just maybe he should do that again to mess with the boy as pay back for waking him up early. Maybe later.

Now he just..

Couldn't think

The boring ceiling had been the first thing he saw as he woke up again.

What was he doing again? He couldn't remember much other than putting bandaids on Lumine's hand.

He went to sit up but a certain someone laid on him, Lumine.

Now this, this was a dream.

An interesting one at that, he'd never thought he'd have a dream about being in the same bed with Lumine.

Huh, weird.

Might as well just try getting up again.

Nothing, he was stuck. The other boy had clung onto him.

"Get off"

He didn't wanna say that to the other but he kinda had to pee, but he's dreaming? Right. How does that work.

"Kody, no.."

Drool started to escape his lips and onto Kody's shirt. EW- he had shoved the boy off the bed immediately.

Huh. Man am I strong.

A thump was heard after the quiet mumbles came to stop.