Thinking

Kody had a soda in his hand, ready to crush it as he stared at the two boys in front of him with annoyance. Elijah was back at flirting with Lumine, HIS best friend and possible love interest, maybe.

The familiar sound of something being crushed came into the trio's ears.

Kody crushed the soda as he watched Elijah twirl one of Lumine's loose hair strands. He saw the expression Elijah made, this guy really does get on his nerves.

The soda had gone all over Kody's sweater and a bit on his pants, it's sticky sugary substance made Kody cringe. Lumine noticed as he jumped up from what ever was going on. "Kody! You're clothes!"

The cream colored haired boy grabbed napkins out of the napkin bin(?) on their table, he rushed over climbing over the ravenette.

Kody's face illuminated into multiple colors, all different shades of red. This was not something he'd expect Lumine to do, this position was quite weird.

Elijah glanced at the two in wonder but gave a knowing smile afterwords. "Lumine. It's fine, I'll do it myself.."

His voice became more silent as he watched the boy's hand go lower to clean off his pants, WHATS GOING ON-

Lumine looked up at him and smiled apologetically, "sorry sorry, that must have been weird, here."

He nodded and took the napkins gratefully as Lumine got back into the other side of the table where the trio sat at.

Elijah laughed silently and started to eat a bit of his fries, this was entertaining to watch. These two were probably into each other but he couldn't tell with Lumine right now.

The boy in question, looked puzzled and his blush was light. Lumine's a person who naturally has rosy bright cheeks so it's hard to tell when he's blushing lightly, although you can tell when it's heavy blush. The color is bright red and spreads over his face rapidly.

Elijah laid his cheek onto his hand and propped up his arm with his elbow, this thinking made him so hungry. He grabbed fry after fry.

Kody stood up, "I'm gonna go, sorry guys." He looked unbothered but his blush still remained just lightly though.

Elijah could tell when these two were blushing after all, he used discord light mode and has reached ultimate eye training. This is a joke. (Maybe.)

Lumine nodded and surprisingly stayed behind with Elijah, "Of course! I'll meet you at home later."

'Don't catch feelings Elijah, this is part of a plan. Come on.'

Elijah smiled at that, though he could tell Kody was annoyed at that. His eyes lingered on him which made Elijah feel uncomfortable but instead they both waved at each other awkwardly and then Kody left.

He turned towards Lumine who drank his smoothie, it was strawberry banana flavored, he says it's his favorite. He placed the drink down and turned towards Elijah too.

"So, Lumine... What was that with Kody huh?"

"O-oh, nothing to be concerned about." His tone remained a happy one. Light blush, lashes seemed longer as his smile grew, he seems to be recalling something.

"Ah, uh well how's the smoothie? Tasting alright?"

"Of course, this place was a good idea to hang out at! Thanks Elijah!"

"Oh yeah, don't sweat it. If you need me to find any good hang out spots I got you!" Elijah closed his eyes in pride, his smile bright.

"Gotcha! I'll keep that in mind.." Looks like Lumine got an idea.

They ate and talked about random stuff, Elijah didn't question what Lumine meant by keeping that in mind but he still enjoyed the thought of being thought about, it made him feel warm.

Time passed by as they hung out, at this point Elijah could tell Lumine wanted to go now. His eyes showed he wanted too, his eyes would glance to the door ever so often. Oh well, "I gotta go now Lumine, it's getting late! See ya some other time!"

He waved goodbye as Lumine rushed to shove fries in his mouth, he put a thumbs up and continued speed eating so he could leave to and not be a nuisance to the workers.

Walking out the door Elijah felt strange, Just a hang out... this felt more like a little date to him. "One hang out and you're already having weird thoughts. Gosh Elijah, your supposed to be helping out Kody and Lumine!" He rubbed his face roughly.