My shampoo

Kody awoke to see the wolf boy once again at his side. He doesn't know when he'll get better from this stupid thing. He keeps randomly going unconscious.

It's becoming bothersome. He hopes that it doesn't have to do with the spirit, Bill.

He slid his fingers through the cream colored hair, it glowed in the dark as the moon shown on it. Soft, and sorta smells like his shampoo... what.

"Is that my shampoo?" He leaned down to smell a bit of the few strands in his hand. They smelled just like it, a minty smell that's not to much to burn your nose.

Lumine..

Though he missed the vanilla lavender mix, the smell was nice and went around with the boy. He could cuddle up to Lumine to smell him. What... okay maybe this is a weird train of thought...

But his hair did smell good then, not that it doesn't now but he preferred the other. It was more him.

"You..."

Kody wanted to continue but he couldn't come up with anything. He went silent and stared down at the sleeping boy(?)

He really needed to stop being by his side this much, he feels as if he's getting the wrong idea.

Never thought I'd be fruity. Fruity? Now that's a word he's never saying again. Thanks Elijah and Calla for that one.

Speaking of them, how are they doing? They haven't bothered him in the past week after that one hangout Elijah, Lumine and I had. Interesting.

Not that he's worried about them in anyway it's just... he misses their idiocy.

He shoved his face into Lumine's soft bundle of hair, "My head hurts.." he hissed.

Lumine made a humming noise, "that's not good, would you like anything Kody? I'm here to help."

The boy spoke out softly, he seemed to not have used his voice much. It was very silent, had he been their by his side for too long?

"You were awake?"

"Completely."

"Ah."

He threw the blanket over onto Lumine's face and got up to get water.

No way he heard him say something about his shampoo. Hah, he'd know i would've been smelling him.

Creepy..