Care to listen

Lumine rambled, Kody nodded occasionally and sometimes hummed.

Kody listened and that made Lumine feel warm, he sometimes stopped in the middle of his sentences and stare at the other in wonder

'Why do you listen to my stupid rambles?'

Kody would only stare back, he would lean back in his seat and put his arms behind his head, he had that same look in his eyes where looked amused or like he cared to listen

An idea came to him, next Kody does this he'll be straightforward.

Straightforward with his feelings, he'll stop mid sentence and finish it off with something that he's been feeling to say since the moment Kody showed him he cared to listen to him.

"As I was saying before I really think [?] would be better if it just did you know this instead of-"

Come on..

He looked at the other with a bothered look,

"What's wrong Lumine?"

"You know I really love the way you look at me."

Kody took his time to process the quick confession because Lumine started to ramble off again.

He loved to listen to the wolf but at this moment he just dropped a huge bomb on him, he's freaking internally.

He wanted to shut him up, so he could think..

What does he mean by that?

"Oh my gosh Lumine!"

He grabbed the wolf's face with quick rough hands, the wolf was flabbergasted.

Lumine's face had become a concerning red and Kody's remained the same color as his blush was not as visible.

Lumine felt absolutely shocked, the witch was doing something so forward, never had he thought Kody would make this their first.

They're not even together either

They're just... close best friends who happen to like each other

Yeah, Kody let go after a minute passed by.

His mind was scrambling after what he'd done, what did he just do.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Kody! That was amazing"

Both had different expressions, Lumine was happy yet embarrassed for saying something like that

He knew his face was burning bright.

Kody had covered the lower half of his face, he was smiling under his hand.

Though his eyes and eyebrows showed a different expression, he looked bothered

Annoyed even, maybe irritated

Lumine gasped

"IM SO SORRY!"

"It's okay, Lumine. I initiated it, to be honest.. I agree with you."

Lumine sighed in relief but was sweaty, "I... don't know how to respond"

He had muttered