Brown hair

Please read this to the end. Don't flame me for this it was something from a WHILE ago that's now being posted months later.
_________________

Such pretty eyes,

Although she only caught a glimpse, she could tell the girl was pretty.

...she walked around in a light brown cardigan with a white collared undershirt. How it made her look nice. The shorts she wore as well went well with her clothing choice, it suited her waist and hips.

It was something simple but looked good on her.

Hm, she looks great.

She didn't even know this girl and yet she wanted to know her. Talk to her, maybe befriend her? That'd be quick actually never mind.

"Calla?"

Lumine touched her shoulder, "You okay? You're-" "Your face, your making a weird face" Kody had stepped in causing Lumine to puff his cheeks out.

How dare he. He cut him off, if Lumine didn't like him so much he'd trip him. Instead Lumine elbowed Kody causing the other to let a pained smile out.

Elijah was fashionably late to the party, they were at a highschool party.

Elijah said it'd be fun, but they all don't know about it.

Elijah came in beaming, "YOU GUYS ARE EARLY!"

"And you're late." Kody pointed out, Calla nodded. He said he'd arrive on time.

"Sorry, I kinda ran into a ex earlier.."

"Oh shit, you good bro? They do anything to you?" Calla reached out to him.

Kody seemed concerned, just a bit and the other two comforted the troubled boy.

He didn't wanna talk about it but confirmed he was fine physically.

They sighed with relief he wasn't hurt physically but they hoped he was okay with his thoughts.

Brown short hair, fluffy ears, glowing gold eyes. Another look, "Go talk to her. It's the third time you've stared."

Kody mumbled, Lumine only nodded along smiling reassuringly.

"You can do it!"

"Oh shit you like someone!? Damn WHO"

Elijah looked around curiously until Lumine turned his head towards the girl, she was as tall as Calla maybe even a bit more. They couldn't tell from the distance. "Ooh~"

She noticed the group staring, she turned around quickly and sharpened her gaze.

Giving her drink to someone else as she walked quickly over to them.

Oh god, they did something wrong.

"What's with you?" She looked at Calla, and only her?

"Oh nothing sorry," sweaty, she avoided eye contact with the other girl

"Yeah right, you've been staring for awhile now Calla.. You should've called." she put her hand to rest on her chin.

"I-"

"Something wrong?" She smiled

That's when Calla suddenly walked off.

The brunette only smiled a bit bigger, "knew it, she does like me... she should've said something"

She frowned while looking at the direction Calla left.

The other three boys just stared big eyed, Calla didn't even get a few words in.