Thank you

Kody couldn't fall asleep, Is Kody making poetry about the boy he may like in his head? Yes. Is he bothered by it? A bit.

He shoved his face into the soft pillow laid next to him, it smelled oddly of vanilla... that's nice

it felt a lot softer than a pillow too

"Lumine?" A hum was heard shortly after, "Yeah..?" Lumine grumbled.

Okay, that was unexpected. I just said his name because I was tired?

"WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?" Kody whispered yelled, almost falling off the bed as he pushed himself off Lumine.

"When you wouldn't stop staring at the ceiling? I think it's been an hour or so..."

Kody blinked at him, "of course you did." Lumine only grabbed his arm and pulled him in to hug him as he snored softly.

Seemed he was half asleep when he did that, Kody felt a whole lot more warmer.

This felt much more different than those last two weeks they've done this. Stupid emotions.

He's just a touchy-clingy person, Lumine would never feel such emotions for him anyway.

How cute of him though, Kody has never actually liked a person who was like that. Elijah was kind of like Lumine in that way, though Kody never liked him.

It's just Lumine, the boy who wanted to be nice to him from the start, never abandoned him, protected him, and even may have caught Kody's stubborn heart.

He unconsciously wrapped his arms around Lumine, at this point they were cuddling each other. Kody slightly felt comfortable, though he felt awkward and nervous.

He gently got a hold of Lumine's soft hands, they were warm, They fit in place with Kody's like a puzzle piece. He smiled then frowned.

He got up and left. He needed to get away for a bit

Opening the door, Kody peeked into the wolfs room, it looked rather clean. No dirty clothes, slightly messy sheets, messy desk, other than that room looked nice.

Surprising to Kody.

Strolling over to the bed, he got in it and laid his head on the pillow. Something hard was under his head though, preventing his sleep.

What the heck does Lumine usually sleep with under his pillow? He lifted the pillow to find a small light blue journal, it was labeled with just a smiley face.

Odd, Kody was curious but then again he didn't wanna intrude into someone's business like this.

"Kody?" Lumine felt around for Kody only to find an empty side, where could he have gone?

He walked out the room glancing around nervously as he sniffed for Kody's scent.

Ah, there.

My room? Lumine was baffled. Why would Kody go in there?

He noticed a light blue journal laying next to the sleeping witch.

Alarms set off in Lumine's head, he hadn't of read it right?

Lumine snatched his journal away from Kody's sleeping body only to cause the boy to stir and open his eyes.

"Lumine-"

"Did you read any of it?"

Lumine wanted to get straight to the point. "Read what?" Kody rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away.

He stared at Lumine's hands for a second, "Of course not, only if you wanted me too." He stared at Lumine and held one of his hands to assure him.

Lumine didn't fully believe him, "Really?" He narrowed his eyes at Kody, the response came in a slow nod.

Letting out a breathe, he let the journal onto the bedside desk and hugged Kody making both boys crash onto the bed.

"Thanks"

that's all Kody could hear from the mumbling in his shoulder. Kody patted Lumine's back, his eyes soft, his face showed a gentleness.

Kody started to draw out three letters on Lumine's back with his finger, I then L then Y.

Lumine wondered what it could mean.

Lumine just hugged him tighter till he fell asleep.