You care to much for me

Classes through out the day became a boring chore after the break, though the fainting hasn't stopped by then.

He could only get a call home about it and then go home which he loved and then again hated.

It would make a scene and all he'd want is not to make one, especially after the whole Calla situation.

Tapping his pencil on his desk, he stared at the board with confused look.

He understood none of what was on the board, nor could he understand why he started to remember the time when Lumine came with him to school.

He was so eager to learn and enjoy the experience that one time, Kody only nodded whenever he spoke so fondly about school.

He'd already voiced out his dislikes about school but for Lumine he wanted to listen to whatever he said... even if it was nonsense.

He even shouted out the wrong answer one time, it shocked Kody because he told the wolf boy to be quiet.

He tapped the pencil slower at the memory.

Another memory, He smiled at the reminder of that, the time when he also yearned for Kody's acceptance of being his bodyguard. He wanted to do anything for it, he didn't understand why Lumine wanted to be accepted by him so much.

The failed potion was something that angered Kody, all he wanted was to succeed at making one, just one.

Then the other boy appeared.

He asked for what he could do to make the other accept him.

Kody getting a sudden idea, "Drink this potion"

It felt evil to say that, he knew he failed when an explosion happened but he wanted to test the effects.

What effect would it have on Lumine.

He drank it with visible hesitation.

And collapsed with a thud, yikes.

Kody felt bad about that.

The tapping came to a stop when a girl behind him shoved her foot into the back of his chair.

He only stuck his finger out at her, she scoffed.

Hm.

Whatever, I'm still bored.

Another memory, he was his bodyguard at the time, he was an absolute airhead with a big heart who'd do anything to keep his job and  the person he was hired to protect safe.

He'd be an absolute push over when ever Kody got hurt, there were times when Lumine had offered to do silly things for him. Example: "Can I carry you?" Or something like that.

He twirled a strand of his messy hair a bit, so cute.

He didn't feel like deny it anymore.

He was attracted to Lumine. He did feel for him just maybe some other time.

Not even he knows what he meant by that.

He wanted to through a pencil at the board, all that thinking had now made him unfocused.

Now their two problems ahead of him.

Great.

He huffed out a small why, knowing no one cared he said it in his normal voice.

Not even a "shut up" or anything.

The teacher was quite loud after all and there was the small noise of the back of the class too.

They were always doing something back there.

Sounded fun to be honest.

Kody shook his head again, "Kody is there something wrong?"

He looked up to the teacher's face, "No."

She only let a out "pay attention!"

He could care less though.

He hated being in the front of the classroom.

The voice of Lumine played through his ears as he started to recall another memory

The first time Lumine tried his baking, the boy leaped with joy.

He loved it so much he asked for more though the HQ members had beat him to it.

It made Kody happy, maybe making something for him would be nice.

It has been a while after all.

At the back of the classroom he could hear the snoring of someone sounding very similar too...

"AUUGH"

If you get it, you get it.

It was loud, he shoved his face into his hands.

Lumine is much more bearable, he snored but not this loud.

He just wanted to go back at this point.

Loud classroom.

Headache coming on.

"Kody, stop staring off into space." She had slammed a her hand on his desk, He only stared at her and nodded slowly once again.

She really had given him about three reminders today huh.

He opened up his journal to see a sticky note on the inside next to the first page, "pay attention Kody =)"

And he was so convincing to him. Jeez.

What messy hand writing.. he continued to stare fondly at the note. How can someone be so cute.

He really cares. I can't do this to him.

Feelings are so annoying
________________
I might do more art I just won't have it digitally, hope that's okay :D