Silly ideas

Kody continued his mindless scrolling, he reread things over and over.

He was so bored.

"Where the heck is Lumine." He muttered to himself.

He had been waiting for Lumine to hurry out of his room after changing but it's been two hours.

'He probably got stuck in his clothes', how cute

A smile at that, that's a possibility. He'd love to see that.

"Lumine." He knocked two times and waited for the other two respond but all that came was shuffling and a few whimpers.

"kody please help"

"What? What's wrong?"

He definitely got stuck in his shirt.

"You stuck in your shirt again?"

"Yeah..."

Kody heard the door unlock and he pushed it open a bit.

There stood the wolf boy with his arm through one sleeve and the other in the head hole. His head through one of the arm holes, how did he even get it there.

"How- pfft- how did you do t-That, again?" he couldn't help it, Lumine did this pretty often actually.

"I don't knowww"

A smile formed on the other boys face, he went to help the other, "Lemme know if it hurts.."

Lumine hummed in acknowledgment and let Kody help.

The shirt came off smoothly and the wolf boy let out a relieved sigh. One problem though, he now didn't have a shirt on.

'Huh, he's really skinny. He had scarred skin too, some small ones on his stomach area and two tiny ones near his neck. Must have been from the witch kidnappings or from before then...'

"Oh"

they had made eye contact, both suddenly looking away. Lumine smiled a bit and Kody stared out of the door.

"Ah"

"Uhh, I'm gonna need that shirt back.." Lumine shakily reached out for his shirt, Kody nervously handing it towards him.

"Right sorry"

Then Lumine put his shirt and Kody still in the same room, 'What do I say this atmosphere is killing me'

'I should leave'

"Hey Kody, thanks for the help"

"Oh yeah no problem," and just like that he no longer could leave.

"You know I'd date you too if you asked me"

"Huh"

Lumine only walked out the room not explaining any further.

"WHAT"

He had brought up a stupid conversation from a bit ago, he didn't forget.

'Lumine, doesn't say stuff like that. I might even actually try'