Sandwich

He knew he was probably with Kody after last nights events, though he couldn't help the nervousness flood into him

Lumine moved around a bit, Kody might get annoyed with seeing him here again..

An arm moved on top of him and then smashed onto him keeping him in place, oh my.

Can't move!

Lumine wiggled and squirmed, it was no use though. He felt to tired to use some of his strength to push the arm off him.

Lumine didn't want to give up just yet but... Kody. The other boy just stared at him blankly, he didn't seem to be fully awake yet.

"Oh, Kody-"

"What are you doing in my dream."

"What.."

"You need to pay rent,"

"..."

Another arm wrapped around Lumine, "Pay rent, you're not allowed to be in my dreams for free"

His spearhead was slurred and his eyes opened and closed as Kody stared at him longer.

"Oh?"

Sweat began to form on Lumine's face, For a second Lumine almost thought Kody was getting mad for the fact he's living there for free.

Kody yawned, Lumine only rubbed his shoulder to see if that'll atleast do something. He didn't wanna hurt him to get free of the arms

Though, Kody had just admitted to Lumine himself, about the fact he thinks about him in dreams.

It was sweet yes but his grip on him? No. It hurts.

Kody rubbed his face into Lumine's cheek, "You know... dating doesn't seem like a bad idea"

Silence...

"Kody, I will pay 'rent' if you let go"

"Rent? What rent.."

"What- you just said-"

"I don't need rent, I'm tired"

And then Kody pushed Lumine away with a huff, he hogged the whole blanket after.

Ah, Lumine no longer was wrapped inside the warm confines of the blanket and sandwiched between Kody's arms.

He's cold.

"Aw..." now the only warmth he felt was that of his face.