Home

He shoved the curtains to the side as he stared out at the snowy road, it was pretty.

If only he knew how to take photos.

Maybe then he'd keep a photo of [Kody] with him... it'd be his way of good luck, he's received a letter.

A letter from his dad, he had said it was safe to come back, safe to return. But does he really want this?

No, with his friends being here, memories, Kody, Aiden, Sherry and Silver, the rest of Neptune HQ... he couldn't leave just abruptly.

Kody is going back to school already too

Even if his job was to no longer be Kody's bodyguard, he still wanted to be there to protect the boy whenever danger came.

Though... he hasn't seen his father for quite some time, he misses him.

He honestly thought that his dad would never inform him about coming home again.

Home.. what was it like again? A apartment, it was small and warm.

He often stayed in the living room, he held the most memories there.

He remembered his aunt trying to get him out of his corner when Lumine first got into the apartment.

He was so scared, he wondered why they even took him in though.

But now, Lumine has a place that he can proudly call home; Kody. Not a thing nor a place, it's just Kody

"Lumine?"

"Yes?" He turned to see his best friend, Kody. He seemed confused, he was holding something.

"What's going on?" Kody tightened his grip on the notebook.

"Why are holding my journal?"

They both stared at each other both knowing they won't answer each other's questions.

The silence was quite loud, you could even hear the wind blowing outside, it wasn't even a strong breeze.

_______________

An attempt at drawing Lumine(old, may re-draw!!)

Still very bad, hope you like it though