Cuter than previously believed

Staring at the other stomp away, how amusing. A little smile peeked out from behind his hand, his heart skipped happily although he knew how this must not be real.

He felt tired and not actually here. Kody's warmth still lingered around him and then sleeping in the same bed felt strange to him, only because he knew some friends don't do that..?

They probably became to accustomed to it, how funny..

His head lay on his hands as he stared at the last spot he saw the witch, he already missed him even if left just a bit ago

He heard all of it, he pretended to be asleep after all, Kody was softest when he noticed Lumine was asleep.

He unravels himself and becomes a pile of mush and says things like i love you, you're so cute, There is more.

Oh how he loved being showered in compliments by the boy who rarely gave them.

He felt happy, though he wanted to hear those words while he was awake and when they were face to face, actually communicating.

And of course.

"I did use your shampoo..."

His had run out yesterday. Sadly. He really liked it, it made his hair extra fluffy, he did that because he liked it and for the fact Kody loves being touchy with his hair.

But now that he thinks more on the topic of his hair, Kody really came to love it. He takes his chances to ruffle his hair, he enjoyed it

How.. how did they get so close during the span of a few months maybe even almost a year.

How did they go from an unwelcome bodyguard and an angry witch boy to... whatever they may be now?

He just couldn't see it.

Turning towards the bed once again, it was left a mess. Pillows were out of their spots and the sheets were messy as well.

Maybe I am a kicker! He held his face in his hands in guilt, no.

Kody, Kody hasn't gotten kicked by him right?

A little blur of black mist rolled by

Lumine noticed the little cat roll over towards him,

"What?"

Lumine smiled down at him,

"You're kinda cute, if you weren't being such a pain to Kody that is.."

Bill only laughed as the little spirit's eyes became filled with annoyance

"Back at you" it came out distorted

"?" He rose an eyebrow

"You constantly invade that poor boys mind. It's annoying to hear him rant about you every private time we get." The meowing became into words, ah.. oh my

"He's even more cute than I thought."

Lumine just stared into the ceiling as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"I love him so much" the words lasted in the air for awhile, Kody hoped he'd get to hear that again